Is Diane Gilman going as well??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is that well known on QVC or genuinely well known?

Tiana B has gone as well as the sister brand whose name escapes me.

James Lakeland hasn't been on for ages.

George Simonton has finished. I liked George, though none of his clothes really appealed.

yBf left completely a couple of years back.

Has Slim 'n' Lift finished, in light of recent news...?

Some brands go because the go bust, some just never take off and some reappear on IW.

I liked L'Artisan Parfumeur.

Worse than departures is the destruction of promising brands (Marla Wynn).

They have been bought out(new owners also own Penhaligons. Brain gone blank over the name??), so they now come in smoked glass bottles. But last year in TKMaxx they appeared selling from £24.99-£39.00 depending on RRP, still popping up now in TKMaxx. I and quite a few on the perfume forums send out the word and bought big time. Some one the little 5mls sets of 5 bottles sold for £12. Penhaligons also really cheap in TKMaxx as I got Iris Prima for £29.99. At Mother's Day is coming up loads of perfumes appearing in branches so go check out your local branch.

nope IW for the airram is £179.99 at best Q's were £159-£169 & that was with free postage & same goes for the multi when they had it)

I paid £149.99 from Ideal World for my Air Ram, and it was the new one. Please don't reply to people trying to catch them out and make them out to be wrong all the time. Starting a sentence by saying "nope" is so patronising and condescending and not nice at all. I mean, I find the fact you want to know everything about QVC, a shopping channel, quite bizarre but wouldn't be rude enough to tell you directly, and for the record, QVC have sold the Air Ram as a TSV for £199.

Sorry Julius, didn't know we were dissecting people/products, thought we were just saying what products have left QVC. Leighton Denny didn't trip over his ego, he was constantly interrupted when trying to explain about his own products, and constantly getting mocked live on air over his accent, yes even by Alison Young who can't even pronounce most of the beauty items, even after all these "yurs" I'd have told them were to go to if I was him, aren't all vacuum cleaners boring? haven't found one that can hold a decent conversation or tell any good jokes yet.

Yes snooty Claire used to take the p**s out of his Yorkshire dialect.

Arran aromatics used to be on a few years ago. Can sometimes get their soaps in TKMAXX. I always get my liquid soaps from them, really good prices.

I paid £149.99 from Ideal World for my Air Ram, and it was the new one. Please don't reply to people trying to catch them out and make them out to be wrong all the time. Starting a sentence by saying "nope" is so patronising and condescending and not nice at all. I mean, I find the fact you want to know everything about QVC, a shopping channel, quite bizarre but wouldn't be rude enough to tell you directly, and for the record, QVC have sold the Air Ram as a TSV for £199.
Totally agree,one of the reasons I don't post much now.

Sorry Julius, didn't know we were dissecting people/products, thought we were just saying what products have left QVC. Leighton Denny didn't trip over his ego, he was constantly interrupted when trying to explain about his own products, and constantly getting mocked live on air over his accent, yes even by Alison Young who can't even pronounce most of the beauty items, even after all these "yurs" I'd have told them were to go to if I was him, aren't all vacuum cleaners boring? haven't found one that can hold a decent conversation or tell any good jokes yet.

LD were some of the best shows and can category say his products are the best too! I have bought many Kits and loved them all! Also have given many as presents and everyone used to rave about them! Do miss Leighton and his super products!

Totally agree,one of the reasons I don't post much now.

Don't let anyone put you off posting Lynn, you're missed when you're not here. Take no notice, make your comment and if no one likes it you know what they say.......tuff titty. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

I have found that if you manage to get a good fit the jeans wash and wear well with the exception of one black pair where the dye kept rubbing off. But getting a pair to fit is nigh impossible.

Diane has really been through the wringer with her health. Fingers crossed for a successful treatment and rapid recovery for her.

Latest posts

Back