PS & Shaun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I'm not a lover of Ideal World, I'm usually (sometimes) on the other side - QVC, but I admit I turn over when I want a *cough* laugh and Peter Simon is on, how he's still going as a presenter I don't know! What rubbish he comes out with.

I read in another thread that Shaun is called Numpty or something like that? Could someone tell me why?

I'm not a lover of Ideal World, I'm usually (sometimes) on the other side - QVC, but I admit I turn over when I want a *cough* laugh and Peter Simon is on, how he's still going as a presenter I don't know! What rubbish he comes out with.

I read in another thread that Shaun is called Numpty or something like that? Could someone tell me why?

Shaun 'I'm not being funny' Ryan' is indeed a Numpty and is also known as 'Nanty' due to the way he says £9.99.....Nan Nanty Nan

They are a pair of numpties as the description suits them well.The dictionary definition is as follows:

Numpty informal*-A stupid or ineffectual person.‘confused numpties who have little idea of what they're talking about’‘what a complete numpty!’

Shaun 'I'm not being funny' Ryan' is indeed a Numpty and is also known as 'Nanty' due to the way he says £9.99.....Nan Nanty Nan

LOL... I always thought it was because he always brought up his nan to make a sale.

I learned something new today.

LOL... I always thought it was because he always brought up his nan to make a sale.

I learned something new today.

I think the only time he uses his nan to make a sale is on the mattress hours. If I remember correctly, he is mortified, with hindsight, that they let her lie on the same mattress for 26 years!

I think the only time he uses his nan to make a sale is on the mattress hours. If I remember correctly, he is mortified, with hindsight, that they let her lie on the same mattress for 26 years!

don't forget the luggy hour, it is practically reliant on that.

don't forget the luggy hour, it is practically reliant on that.

Or his dad. He's told a few sob stories about how crap his dad's life was and how the Luggie would have solved all ills.

Well, it'd have helped the poor old bugger do a runner from his nauseating offspring, for starters.

No doubt SR's nan will get a mention or two when The Planning Crowd turn up on Thursday ...

I've not heard him mention his Nan on those hours, only his poor old Dad

That's because his poor Nan was left to rot on that mouse-ridden, piss-stained old sprung mattress for years instead of having a lovely new Dormeo to widdle on.

Latest posts

Back