Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS & Shaun

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    I've not heard him mention his Nan on those hours, only his poor old Dad
    That's because his poor Nan was left to rot on that mouse-ridden, piss-stained old sprung mattress for years instead of having a lovely new Dormeo to widdle on.

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
    That's because his poor Nan was left to rot on that mouse-ridden, piss-stained old sprung mattress for years instead of having a lovely new Dormeo to widdle on.
    You do know I'm going to have that picture in my head all day!!!!! Not nice...
    Likes VapidStoat liked this post

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    I've not heard him mention his Nan on those hours, only his poor old Dad
    In that case I must be mistaken.
    Likes VapidStoat liked this post

6.    Advertisment