Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Ideal World announces exclusive arrival of Linda Lusardi’s brand new My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Skincare Range

    TV favourite Linda Lusardi is back with the new generation of her My Miracle Skincare range, available exclusively from Ideal World TV from 2pm on Tuesday 23rd May. Based on the original My Miracle Swiss formula containing Caviar and Glacial water, the new collection now incorporates Pearl into its ingredients for added radiance. Linda herself has worked directly with skincare experts to personally develop the new range and remains passionate about creating the perfect skincare products, that not only she loves, but everyone else will too.

    A huge hit with Ideal World audiences, the My Miracle range is much loved and its new products won’t disappoint. Included in the collection are:

    Lusardi My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Neck and Decollete Cream 50ml (Twinpack £29.99) – designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creping on the neck and decollete area. A non-sticky cream with a lifting agent, giving the appearance of smooth, toned skin.

    Read More






    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 13

    Thread: PS & Shaun

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      Bedfordshire
      Posts
      375
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default PS & Shaun

      I'm not a lover of Ideal World, I'm usually (sometimes) on the other side - QVC, but I admit I turn over when I want a *cough* laugh and Peter Simon is on, how he's still going as a presenter I don't know! What rubbish he comes out with.

      I read in another thread that Shaun is called Numpty or something like that? Could someone tell me why?


      › See More: PS & Shaun
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
       

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,739
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by backstreetgirl View Post
      I'm not a lover of Ideal World, I'm usually (sometimes) on the other side - QVC, but I admit I turn over when I want a *cough* laugh and Peter Simon is on, how he's still going as a presenter I don't know! What rubbish he comes out with.

      I read in another thread that Shaun is called Numpty or something like that? Could someone tell me why?
      Shaun 'I'm not being funny' Ryan' is indeed a Numpty and is also known as 'Nanty' due to the way he says £9.99.....Nan Nanty Nan
      Thanks Petespants, backstreetgirl thanked for this post
      Likes VapidStoat, mr tom liked this post
       

    3.    Sewing Quarter


    4. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      In a tree.
      Posts
      773
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      They are a pair of numpties as the description suits them well.The dictionary definition is as follows:

      Numpty informal*-A stupid or ineffectual person.‘confused numpties who have little idea of what they're talking about’‘what a complete numpty!’
       

    5. #4
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Watching another TV channel
      Posts
      1,471
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Petespants View Post
      They are a pair of numpties as the description suits them well.The dictionary definition is as follows:

      Numpty informal*-A stupid or ineffectual person.‘confused numpties who have little idea of what they're talking about’‘what a complete numpty!’
      Couldn't have put it better myself!

      Likes Petespants, Lilo Lil liked this post
       

    6.    Sponsored Links


    7. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      east london
      Posts
      2,762
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      Shaun 'I'm not being funny' Ryan' is indeed a Numpty and is also known as 'Nanty' due to the way he says £9.99.....Nan Nanty Nan
      LOL... I always thought it was because he always brought up his nan to make a sale.

      I learned something new today.
      Likes Petespants, S C O, Mommabear liked this post
       
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

    8.    Gemporia


    9. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,739
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      LOL... I always thought it was because he always brought up his nan to make a sale.

      I learned something new today.
      I think the only time he uses his nan to make a sale is on the mattress hours. If I remember correctly, he is mortified, with hindsight, that they let her lie on the same mattress for 26 years!
      Likes Petespants, VapidStoat, S C O liked this post
       

    10.    Sponsored Links


    11. #7
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      east london
      Posts
      2,762
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
      I think the only time he uses his nan to make a sale is on the mattress hours. If I remember correctly, he is mortified, with hindsight, that they let her lie on the same mattress for 26 years!
      don't forget the luggy hour, it is practically reliant on that.
      Likes Petespants liked this post
       
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

    12.    Sponsored Links


    13. #8
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      140
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      don't forget the luggy hour, it is practically reliant on that.
      Or his dad. He's told a few sob stories about how crap his dad's life was and how the Luggie would have solved all ills.

      Well, it'd have helped the poor old bugger do a runner from his nauseating offspring, for starters.
       

    14.    Crafting Live Bolton


    15. #9
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Posts
      619
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      No doubt SR's nan will get a mention or two when The Planning Crowd turn up on Thursday ...
      Likes Petespants, VapidStoat liked this post
       

    16. #10
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      On the phone/not the web!
      Posts
      6,739
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      don't forget the luggy hour, it is practically reliant on that.
      I've not heard him mention his Nan on those hours, only his poor old Dad
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post
      Likes mr tom , VapidStoat liked this post
       

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •