Catherine Tate mocking QVC on TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know she was mocking, but she COULD have been mocking herself (as well as QVC) because it is quite easy to have a QVC weekend and order things you never knew you wanted.

I haven't watched it live for years now, but I used to when they had regular DIY shows. tech shows, "SOHO" etc, with knowledgable presenters and experts like Tim Goodwin and Anthony Heywood

All I do now is look online to see if there is any new tech, then watch the video if I'm interested in something, but even the tech is mainly the same items over and over again.

I heard DF going on about it too.She seemed really enthusiastic about it .I thought she was being, ironic but not sure she is capable of that. Anyway she said she'd post a clip on her blog.

I bet Catherine Tate will be thrilled to be featured in DF's blog. If she's really lucky, she'll get a free stay at The Retweet.

I bet Catherine Tate will be thrilled to be featured in DF's blog. If she's really lucky, she'll get a free stay at The Retweet.

The show hadn't been going 10 minutes when we heard about "the guesthouse she helps run" (has this gone downmarket from the Retweet) sitting on the veranda watching the weather.

The show hadn't been going 10 minutes when we heard about "the guesthouse she helps run" (has this gone downmarket from the Retweet) sitting on the veranda watching the weather.

She did well to last 10 minutes. She probably has a list under the table (à la Lulu) with ways she can drop the guest house, diet book, smutty novels, etc into on-air conversations.

Latest posts

Back