Ultrasun TSV 03/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I may well buy this depending on the contents, both my sons are going on summer holidays and will need some.

I may well buy this depending on the contents, both my sons are going on summer holidays and will need some.

Same here, but don't their TSV's lately usually contain the silly shimmer one? No good for my son :mysmilie_17:

In the Ultrasun hour yesterday Abby said the glimmer cream would not be in the upcoming TSV.

The SPF 20 Glimmer is normally one of the two TSV options.

Has anyone tried the US brand called Banana Boat?
I have come across the reviews on Amazon and people are raving about it, so I ordered the Tanning Oil on Amazon and the Aloe Vera gel in Superdrug as they only do limited choice in Superdrug and Boots.

I would never buy Ultrasun, I think the prices for the teeny tiny sizes are ridiculous. Superdrug all the way, works for me especially the price.

Just back from 3 days in Paris. Whilst there I used Boots Soltan Face Once SPF30 and also the Clarins mineral eye SPF. Was out in full sun for several hours each day and didn't burn. As for lips, I used the Nivea essential SPF 15 and it worked just fine. I used to buy Ultrasun until I learned that it contains aluminium hydroxide.

The SPF 20 Glimmer is normally one of the two TSV options.

Has anyone tried the US brand called Banana Boat?
I have come across the reviews on Amazon and people are raving about it, so I ordered the Tanning Oil on Amazon and the Aloe Vera gel in Superdrug as they only do limited choice in Superdrug and Boots.

I tried Banana Boat years ago. I remember it came in a bottle that changed colour in the sun! I remember it being a good product.

I tried Banana Boat years ago. I remember it came in a bottle that changed colour in the sun! I remember it being a good product.

I took my delivery from Amazon but the bottle is not exactly the same as on the website and I thought that I was conned, so I filed a claim.

i have loads of it to use up been to tenerife and marbella and still have loads of the crap left. the only thing i have used up is the lip balm will never buy this range again

The Banana Boat stuff does have good reviews but is hard to get hold of. I see you can buy it from Amazon but some people are saying it is fake. I do like the Ultrasun Sports formula for my boys, it is something that they will actually use, it would have been good to find a cheaper alternative and the Banana Boat sports formula gets good reviews but if I can't be guaranteed I am getting the genuine article I can't risk buying it, not with the boys going to sunny climes, so I probably will buy the TSV, mainly for the Sports 30 for the boys, will have to get 2 of them, and I will use the other products myself. I do quite like the face formula, and the lip balm, have never used the under eye cream but am happy with the family formula for myself. Still works out cheaper getting the TSV than getting individual items. You do seem to be able to get the Banana Boat after sun in Boots so will pick up a couple of bottles of that for the boys to take away with them.

I prefer to buy individual products as I need them. I also hate it when Boots etc have sun tan stuff at buy 1 get 2nd half price. I would much rather have just one at a more reasonable price even though I know the marketing strategy behind this.

Apart from holidays where I never sunbathe shade all the way I'm never subjected to sun so don't use loads. Now an anti rust product and I would use gallons/,

It's live at the moment. I like the small buttons for choosing one or the other option.

Latest posts

Back