Ultrasun TSV 03/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another non fan of the eye cream here - I found it very heavy, sticky/tacky and it rolled off.

Looks like a good TSV, but I don't need any face cream and I don't want this eye cream. Not sure £40 plus p&p is worth it for the other three.

Each to their own but I've just hopped on to the "Lunchtime Show" and there's Chloe with a face like a slapped arse and Abbi Ultrasun preaching and patronising, quick look at the price £45. :mysmilie_15: for teeny tiny suncare, no thanks I'll stick to my Superdrug and Boots own brand that suits both my skin and my pocket.........twenty seconds later, over the TV goes.

Quite like Ultrasun Face 50 when I'm in a hot country. Would never buy the body stuff. You can easily get Piz Buin Once a Day factor 30 (in its reformulated version) for under £5 in most bargain shops (Home Bargains, B&M, etc.)

Face 50 makes a patch of rosaecea on one of my cheeks flare up badly and I usually end up with stinging eyes too. I am still using my current stash because I have to use a high factor because of medical issues, but am looking for something reliable to take its place. I ordered the Alpha H moisturiser with SPF 50 recently and I like the consistency but I don't think it claims to be an all day protection and would be wary about using it when out in sun all day on hol.

Does anyone with very sensitive skin have any suggestions for a good alternative to Ultrasun Face or any experience with the Alpha H one?

Face 50 makes a patch of rosaecea on one of my cheeks flare up badly and I usually end up with stinging eyes too. I am still using my current stash because I have to use a high factor because of medical issues, but am looking for something reliable to take its place. I ordered the Alpha H moisturiser with SPF 50 recently and I like the consistency but I don't think it claims to be an all day protection and would be wary about using it when out in sun all day on hol.

Does anyone with very sensitive skin have any suggestions for a good alternative to Ultrasun Face or any experience with the Alpha H one?

The Alpha H one is excellent Pinkcloud, much better than the Ultrasun, it's non-irritating, I also have a touch of rosacea and it is actually almost soothing on the skin. Also it doesn't leave a chalkiness on the skin.

Thanks for that, Jackanory. I really like the light texture too, but was uncertain how effective it would be. The Face 50 is very irritating and leaves white marks unless you are really careful. I hate the consistency, although I will probably finish it up on days when I'm out all day.

I agree with the comments about the eye cream, you must only use a very small amount.I put some on this a.m & left for a while & when I came to put eye makeup on I had white globs ( if that is a word?) round my eyes.I have used the face products for some time although I am not a lie in the sunbather but still have new pigmentation marks.Maybe they are from the past & are appearing with age!?Apart from that I can't watch Abbi 'I need you to', does she have Ultrasun in her veins?

I know QVC repeat presentations from past shows but usually there's either no details on screen or just the item number and current price. Fair enough, but I've just seen AY on the Beauty Channel selling this TSV with the TSV price on screen and mentioned by Alison. It seems lax even for QVC, particularly since the price has gone up to £60 in real life!

QVC! If you can be arsed it was on at roughly 12:41 today! Get it sorted you unprofessional shower of amateurs!

I don't believe it, now they're showing an Ammolite OTO (still on the Beauty Channel wtf?) at the OTO price but the item is actually £36 more expensive because it's now at the regular price! They'd be better off showing the blummin Potter's Wheel if they can't show items at the correct price! (and for QVC's benefit it aired at about 12:57!)

I'm definitely channeling Victor Meldrew this afternoon!

Latest posts

Back