Kitchenaid TSV 04/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

they have done in the past as the artisan ones ect they have had as web exclusive have had 30+ colours but never sold

It is wise to keep trying, though. A classic stand mixer with umpteen variations on the added extras is still boring. And given how long-lived a Kitchen Aid is they need new customers each time or provide a reason for an existing owner to buy again.

It is wise to keep trying, though. A classic stand mixer with umpteen variations on the added extras is still boring. And given how long-lived a Kitchen Aid is they need new customers each time or provide a reason for an existing owner to buy again.

not really as in Q terms as long as its a basic colour it will sell but i just dont think this will go down well & i think they have a lot lower stock too

not really as in Q terms as long as its a basic colour it will sell but i just dont think this will go down well & i think they have a lot lower stock too

You're entitled to you opinion, as am I. QVC won't see new customers sticking around with boring predictable TSVs all the time, in my view. Short term sales don't necessarily safeguard a business in the long term.

So how is it all the obscure/bright colours always sell out first, no matter what the product is? I caught a glimpse of that juicer a few months back, it was the basic colours still left and the Union Flag one sold out first, or the Kipling bags were the bright colours or patterns sell out first. You're entitled to your opinion obviously but as you're a QVC customer the same as any other QVC customer, don't take it for granted you're always right because if others had time to sit at their computer all day, they can find out exactly what you do, it's not rocket science.

It's hard for me to say whether an unusual colour sells out because it's hugely popular or because they only had a small number. I reckon QVC engineer early sell-outs of one or two TSV options because it allows the presenters to drum up that shopping frenzy in shows during the day.

There are 24 items out a total of 29 KitchenAid items online that are web only items meaning the presentations will revolve around only 5 items, possibly 4 since one is a Last Clicks item.

A KitchenAid TSV is different from say Kipling bag. Its longevity is a key selling point; it's expected to last years with the buyer only adding the upsell items (mostly web only items) as additional purchases. There won't be many Q customers phoning in to say they have cupboards full of KitchenAid mixers in the same way Kipling buyers do. Much as I love the colours selling under this item 800339 I suspect if I were going to buy I'd take into account that I might be still using it 20 years hence and opt for something more neutral. Maybe this is why the TSV is only offering neutrals plus red?

I'm happy with SCW's number-crunching - it saves me time and money knowing items ahead of time what a TSV will be, but he seems to generate hostility more than any other poster. I get the feeling Ian's writing skills aren't his forte, so if his item numbers aren't useful to you, you can block his posts. Live and let live.

I'm happy with SCW's number-crunching - it saves me time and money knowing items ahead of time what a TSV will be, but he seems to generate hostility more than any other poster. I get the feeling Ian's writing skills aren't his forte, so if his item numbers aren't useful to you, you can block his posts. Live and let live.

I've only read this paragraph that caught my eye, so I've got to say the only "hostility" (and I wouldn't even say it's that) I've ever read towards him on here, is when he belittles someone's opinions on TSVs/prices and thinks he has the monopoly on all things QVC, but I'm sorry I have to correct you, there's certainly no hostility or animosity towards him or indeed anyone, at least not on my part, it was only an observation. I'm glad it works for you and others as let's face it, who can be arsed trawling for hours looking for upcoming TSVs/OTOs etc, that's hours of your life you'll never get back. I won't block anyone, you'd have to care enough to do that, I only commented on a public forum, and on a public forum not everyone will like what you write, but yes I agree by all means, block if you don't like the comments and they bother you enough.

SCW, how often do Kitchenaid do TSVs in a year?

I really, really want one of these bad boys, but I've promised myself to put a hold on my spending until I pay off my EZpays, so I'm hoping there will be another one later in the year...

Thanks!

I really, really want one of these bad boys, but I've promised myself to put a hold on my spending until I pay off my EZpays, so I'm hoping there will be another one later in the year...

Thanks!

There are not as many as there used to be, lot less in 2016 than 2015!

Thanks!

there most likely be one nearer christmas but it proberbly the classic white non artisan model one they usually do

Prefer the earlier guest. I know she was only a runner up in GBBO but she had more personality and her demos were better.

Not interested in Kitchen Aid but I find SCW's information very helpful. I like to know what TSV's are coming up so I can look in if it's something I want.

CC

QVC always want us to think as naive punters that we're getting something so unusual and sought after - in broad terms across their ranges, not just kitchen stuff.

But, I have to put my opinions where I find them, there is nothing wrong with the very long running KitchenAid stuff which I first came across in 1967 when in the States - perfectly good and been on the go since the 1930s etc, and to be found in most US homes (and cheaper) similar to the Magimix which has been going and in its present design for around the same length of time.

What, I may ask is wrong with the Kenwood Chef, I've had mine for years, my friend is on her original Chef with all the attachments for more than 40 years. It annoys me that on almost every cooking programme we see on tv they are obviously supplied with KitchenAid I get so angry why do the British cooikery shows not use our own, well built Kenwood Chef???

QVC always want us to think as naive punters that we're getting something so unusual and sought after - in broad terms across their ranges, not just kitchen stuff.

But, I have to put my opinions where I find them, there is nothing wrong with the very long running KitchenAid stuff which I first came across in 1967 when in the States - perfectly good and been on the go since the 1930s etc, and to be found in most US homes (and cheaper) similar to the Magimix which has been going and in its present design for around the same length of time.

What, I may ask is wrong with the Kenwood Chef, I've had mine for years, my friend is on her original Chef with all the attachments for more than 40 years. It annoys me that on almost every cooking programme we see on tv they are obviously supplied with KitchenAid I get so angry why do the British cooikery shows not use our own, well built Kenwood Chef???

I've just put on another thread that I bought the new design cream coloured Kenwood Kmixer with free Thermoresist KBlender from Ideal World that both only got released a few weeks ago because the price was the best around and I've got to agree, I absolutely love it. And you're right the quality is great.

This is mine. https://www.johnlewis.com/store/kenwood-kmix-kmx754-stand-mixer/p3168282?navAction=jump&colour=Cream

And this was free with it https://www.johnlewis.com/kenwood-kmix-blx750-blender/p3166708?colour=Black In cream, the link is coming up black but you got the matching colour free with your Kenwood and my colour was cream, it's gorgeous. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back