Reclining Chair TSV 25/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't knock these chairs. I picked up two of these chairs at a QVC outlet shop two years ago at the bargain price of £20 each. Not only are they the most comfortable garden reclining chair but came to the rescue when I was awaiting surgery & couldn't sit comfortably on my sofa. Not very glamorous I know, but I used one of these in the house to help with comfort & wouldn't swap them. I've left them out in the rain many times & they are fine. As far as postage is concerned, I hate paying postage like everyone else but I would rather pay £8.95 for a heavy item than £4.95 for a box of slug & snail control.(it's very good but it's a small box, I don't know how they justify charging these prices)

Why the H**L does RJ have to be showing the TSV he sits there between two other pain in the necks contributing nothing three ducks in a row they are.

I was exactly looking for this kind of reclining chair for my Aunt's garden. I think this will be a perfect birthday gift for her! She'll truly love it!

Latest posts

Back