Reclining Chair TSV 25/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like one of those 70s contraptions that would collapse under you or nearly take a finger off - wonder what the P&P will be?????

Didn't they have serious delays trying to deliver this last year, or was it the year before?

both but i know some got them much quicker too so its balancing it all out

Who do you know who got them quicker? Not one person who ordered it on here or on Facebook commented on how quick the delivery was, they were all commenting on how slow it was.

They use a rubbish courier for these chairs (I know, as I bought one a couple of years ago). Delivery was slow and online tracking was non-existent.

Who do you know who got them quicker? Not one person who ordered it on here or on Facebook commented on how quick the delivery was, they were all commenting on how slow it was.

They use a rubbish courier for these chairs (I know, as I bought one a couple of years ago). Delivery was slow and online tracking was non-existent.

quite a lot of people around me last year were buying these when they were doing up their gardens as it timed it well & got them very quickly but most people had an issue with the delievery im just saying some did get them in good time

quite a lot of people around me last year were buying these when they were doing up their gardens as it timed it well & got them very quickly but most people had an issue with the delievery im just saying some did get them in good time

Of course they did. :mysmilie_17:

Just out of interest, how many doors did you go knocking on to ask?

To be fair, it's unlikely that people who did receive them on time would tell QVC or mention it on forums, FB etc.

To be fair, it's unlikely that people who did receive them on time would tell QVC or mention it on forums, FB etc.

Actually people do post on the Q page to thank them for receiving their stuff within 5-7 days and that it has arrived in one piece.

Multi Position Luxury Sized Recliner Chair w/ Drinks Holder Canopy & Bag
Item Number: 509090
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.94
P&P £8.95

Designed for ultimate comfort, this stylish lounger features multiple reclining positions for everything from sunbathing to al fresco dining, with a detachable and adjustable head rest, a canopy for sun protection and a handy detachable drinks holder. Whether you're off camping, enjoying a day at the beach or simply relaxing in the back garden, this extra large Valencia lounger from Lilo Leisure gives you more space and will ensure you enjoy those sunny days in style.

Safe and strong - the chair can be safely adjusted using the side mechanism, plus the powder-coated steel frame and strong, breathable Textoline material ensure a sturdiness that supports up to 110kg (242lbs).

Comfort and shade in one - adjust the chair into a number of positions from upright to fully reclined - simply position and lock into place. The overhead canopy can be raised up or pulled down to give the right amount of shade, and the removable drinks tray attaches to the main recliner frame so it always stays level - it has a holder for your phone or music player too.

Perfectly portable - the lounger collapses down easily when not in use, and with its compact and portable design, is ideal for taking on camping trips or beach holidays. It also comes with a handy carry bag.

Steel frame; Textoline fabric with 4 x 4 weave for extra support and strength
Wipe down with warm soapy water to clean
Lounger in reclining position including canopy (l x w x d): 117cm x 73cm x 163cm (46" x 29" x 64")
Lounger with drinks tray attached (l x w x d): 117cm x 81cm x 163cm (46" x 32" x 64")
Lounger in upright seating position including canopy (l x w x d): 110cm x 73cm x 133cm (43" x 29" x 52.3")
Lounger collapsed (l x w x d): 97cm x 673cm x 14cm (38" x 29" x 5.5")
Detachable drinks holder (l x w x d): 31cm x 17cm x 4cm (12" x 7" x 1.5")
Canopy adds an extra 31cm (12.2") to the height
Maximum user weight: 110kg (242lbs)
Gross weight: 11.5kg; net weight: 9.5kg

Contains:

1 x multi-position reclining lounger with overhead canopy
1 x removable headrest
1 x drinks holder
1 x carry bag

Colour options:

Tambour Light Brown Patterned
Beige Striped
Green Leaf
Red Patterned
Charcoal
Purple Striped

Please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.509090

Thought a load of sparrows just flew in to QVC studio, but no it's ok panic averted, just Beverley "twittering" Cressman.

We have got a full set of planks on this morning... RJ the garden gnome, the monotonous voice of BC, and topping it off with CR...what have we done to deserve the dreadful trio...

Latest posts

Back