Happiness is........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Riding a bike and taking your feet off the pedals. Really ? Why do promos show that ? riding a bike with a manic grin and then wheeeeeeeee, feet off the pedals and its instant ecstasy. Er, no, its dangerous...... woman with pram could step in front of you, old lady with stick could wander in your path, little boy with lolly could stray in front of your wheels. Cue end of manic grin, you plonkers.

Maybe it's Q's way of showing you the danger of going shopping on the high street: mad women on cycles plowing into you while off their heads on something mind-altering?

Picture this - Chuntley without her glasses on, pondering a maths problem, knockers flailing, gleefully freewheeling down the street...

Picture this - Chuntley without her glasses on, pondering a maths problem, knockers flailing, gleefully freewheeling down the street...

Lol ! Tarketta, but I suggest this ............

]Picture this - Chuntley without her glasses on, pondering a maths problem, knockers flailing.... stepping out in front of the freewheelers !!!!!

Picture this.......Chuntley strutting down the high street, shoulders back, knockers bouncing like two bald convicts trying to escape, big gummy smile as she waits for someone to approach her and ask for her autograph, and she waits, and waits, and waits and...........

Picture this.......Chuntley strutting down the high street, shoulders back, knockers bouncing like two bald convicts trying to escape, big gummy smile as she waits for someone to approach her and ask for her autograph, and she waits, and waits, and waits and...........

.......two hours later she is still waiting.Minus smile and with her knockers feeling rather deflated as is her ego.No one has asked for her autograph as noone recognised her.

Is this the clip which I think (& I stand corrected if I am wrong!) is the attractive model who sometimes appears on Q-- name like Tunda ( something like that).Wasn't she the once girlfriend of Spencer Mathews on that up market TOWIE type Chelsea young things 'show'?He then is the Brother of Pippa Middleton's intended, who of course is the sister of Katherine Duchess of Cambridge.So Tunda (sp) have been (be it very distantly) 'related' to Royalty?No free wheeling then.

Wearing shoes with 6 inch heels, Lulu Guinness bag hooked over one handle bar. Ringing the bell which is made from Clogau Gold.

Latest posts

Back