Home Reflections TSV 05/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Home Reflections Indoor & Outdoor Easy Clean Stain Resistant Reversible Rug TSV 05/04/17

70 x 150 QVC Price £33 Todays Special Value Price £24
106 x 170 QVC Price £42 Todays Special Value Price £33
160 x 213 QVC Price £66 Todays Special Value Price £54

FREE POST

This soft, stain-resistant rug from Home Reflections features a reversible geometric pattern, with an innovative UV coating so it won't fade. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, this durable hard-wearing rug is also resistant to mould and mildew, and is just the thing for a busy family home.

One less thing to worry about – stains are bound to happen, whether it's spilled morning coffee or muddy shoes. Clean your rug easily with soap and water - you can even use bleach and it won't affect the colour.

Switch up the style – the back of the rug features a mirrored design of the front with the colours reversed so you get two different looks in one.

Place it anywhere – the premium woven texture provides a soft underfoot feel for living rooms, dining rooms, and other interior spaces, but it's also resilient enough for your patio or deck so you can add a luxe touch to your picnics or barbeques.

100% polypropylene
Hand wash only

Colour options:

Navy
Coffee
Green
Terracotta
Mustard

Size options:

Small: 70cm x 150cm (27.6" x 59")
Medium: 106cm x 170cm (41.7" x 66.9")
Large: 160cm x 213cm (63" x 83.9")

All measurements are approximate

Coffee, Green, Mustard, Navy or Terracotta

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.509729

Turned over just to hear her saying her dad is staying with her and she doesn't want him falling as he gets out the bath, well one, isn't a shower safer for him then? and two, has it taken her till "Today's Special Value" for her dad to be safe whilst getting out the bath? The poor bugger, fancy having a daughter like that. :mysmilie_17:

I had something similar many years ago in a kitchen .The problem is the dirt gets down into the weave so you are forever scrubbing trying to get it clean. Eventually you cannot get to the build up of dirt .I learned my lesson. I wouldn't want to be hosing it down in the garden.

...each to their own, but I'm astonished this has nearly sold out - I would never have imagined a rug would be so popular

Thank goodness they are telling people where to put the rug, what on earth would we do without them to tell us we can put it in the bathroom or kitchen or even take it to the beach!

Turned over just to hear her saying her dad is staying with her and she doesn't want him falling as he gets out the bath, well one, isn't a shower safer for him then? and two, has it taken her till "Today's Special Value" for her dad to be safe whilst getting out the bath? The poor bugger, fancy having a daughter like that. :mysmilie_17:

Her Dad is staying with her because he's got the structural engineers round to look at his balcony that's groaning under the weight of all that tat JG gives him.

CC

i thought it was quite a nice tsv for a change

It makes a change to have a genuinely different TSV... Might have been nice to offer different patterns, but as a "toe in the water" to see if it would work it is understandably a cautious choice to offer a single pattern. If it has sold well, perhaps there will be something similar in the future but maybe with a different pattern for some colours like they do with the CH bedding.

Thank goodness they are telling people where to put the rug, what on earth would we do without them to tell us we can put it in the bathroom or kitchen or even take it to the beach!

I was equally grateful that the Eco Egg brand ambassador had brought a 2 pence piece with her, to show me the amount that each wash with the Laundry Egg would cost..

I was equally grateful that the Eco Egg brand ambassador had brought a 2 pence piece with her, to show me the amount that each wash with the Laundry Egg would cost..

Let's hope that the 1 pence and 2 pence pieces never gets phased out of circulation, what would she do then? She would be quite distraught!

Latest posts

Back