Ecoegg TSV 06/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just discovered soap nuts, much better than the eco egg, really do work, really do get the washing clean, very economical and skin friendly non-irritating alternative to soap powder, bought from Amazon.

Nearly £19 for stain remover ? Are they having a laugh ? Look on any supermarket website and there`s umpteen different stain removers from Dr Beckmans to Vanish in either spray or powder form to glo white stain remover to Shout plus supermarket own brands and so on and so on. All of which cost much less and will probably work better.

After the excitement of the rug TSV yesterday how will we possibly cope with this beauty.

I have literally just switched qvc on now and the ecoegg stain remover is on now. The lady demo'ing it has just claimed she put some red wine on a piece of carpet yesterday to dry in. She then lightly laid a bit of kitchen roll over it and barely pressed, when she turned it over there was clearly damp spots on it!

The only Eco product I have bought into is the eco dish cloths, they wash well and last a long time. I really like them. I have never been tempted by any of the other eco products.

Nearly £19 for stain remover ? Are they having a laugh ? Look on any supermarket website and there`s umpteen different stain removers from Dr Beckmans to Vanish in either spray or powder form to glo white stain remover to Shout plus supermarket own brands and so on and so on. All of which cost much less and will probably work better.

If anyone knows a really good (and I mean REALLY) good stain remover can they let me know. Mr CC buys all these very expensive shirts then gets curry sauce, pen, tomato sauce, obscure stains, grease etc etc all down the front and then expects me to clean them. Many end up as dusters (we're talking £100 shirts here) because I just can't get the stains out. Tried Vanish, tried stain devils tried boil wash, tried everything, even a scrubbing brush and soap! - stain still there. I have suggested shirts from Asda but . . . . .

CC

If anyone knows a really good (and I mean REALLY) good stain remover can they let me know. Mr CC buys all these very expensive shirts then gets curry sauce, pen, tomato sauce, obscure stains, grease etc etc all down the front and then expects me to clean them. Many end up as dusters (we're talking £100 shirts here) because I just can't get the stains out. Tried Vanish, tried stain devils tried boil wash, tried everything, even a scrubbing brush and soap! - stain still there. I have suggested shirts from Asda but . . . . .

CC

My Dad worked in a haulage company and even though he was office based he regularly had to go around the depot and move lorries or deal with things. This was back in the 1950`s/1960`s and nearly every day he managed to get oil on his shirts. My Mum swore by Napisan to shift any kind of stain from clothes and she`d soak items overnight in a bucket of Napisan solution. I used Napisan on terry nappies when my kids were born and it worked a treat. I`ve no idea if it`s still made but if it is then it might be worth a try.

CC there is an ad, on my page, at the side of this post for V.I .Poo, to keep nasty smells in the bowl. So Poopouri has a rival.

I do like the eggs I must admit ....I cannot understand the negative reviews ...although they are fiddly to undo and refill I. Just admit ...I think they are great ..I am hoping for another egg TSV but doesn't look like it will happen any time soon ....I used to love the washaroma stuff too ....

Latest posts

Back