Antthony Fashions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Petespants

Registered Shopper
I don't know about anyone else but I have a sort of soft spot for Anttttthony.Not a great admirer of his fashions to be honest as they aren't my 'cup of tea'.I admire his enthusiasm,the fact he speaks quietly rather than outshouting the opposition ,and the fact he dares to be different in his clothing choices.He certainly adds a bit of interest to boring fashion shows.

I agree. Never bought his clothes but I sometimes record his shows to watch if I need cheering up! He comes across as a really nice person.

I think he's a nice guy but his outfits are totally bonkers. We need someone to provide light relief on QVC these days!

I can never tell if its an act to draw attention to his clothes or if he's really a flamboyant character. His creations don't match up with his image .

Harold from Pompoose was off the wall but so were many of his fashions. You could see the connection.

I haven't bought anything from Antthony for several years.

Wish Harold would come back, I bought a top at least 5 years ago and it's still going strong. No colour fade either

Antthony Fashions

Not a fan of his fashion, imo it seem very similar to what you find at the saturday market. I can't decide about Antthony himself and never watch for long, he is a bit too hyper for me, and I am not really into his weird dress sense.

I have a few pieces of his range and enjoy watching him! I haven't seen him for ages come to think of it!

Latest posts

Back