Alison on Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
Omg- can't stop looking at Alison on tonight's Decleor- is it me or has she got a bad case of 'pillow face' i.e. too much filler?! It's a bit rich waxing lyrical about the TSV if us normal folks can only achieve such 'smooth results by trotting down to the nearest salon for a spot of 'non invasive?! surgery??

I've got the show on mute so I don't know if she's claiming firmness is due to Decleor. Love the colour of her dress on her. Bet it's Yong Kim or Join. She's one of the few presenters who can look good in this style of clothing.

A few comments on Facebook about her face. One which was removed I believe saying she has work done then doing beauty shows and making out the products worked when it was clear she had done something.

Omg- can't stop looking at Alison on tonight's Decleor- is it me or has she got a bad case of 'pillow face' i.e. too much filler?! It's a bit rich waxing lyrical about the TSV if us normal folks can only achieve such 'smooth results by trotting down to the nearest salon for a spot of 'non invasive?! surgery??

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who was shocked by the sight of Alison - specifically in the tsv Decleor launch show.
Been too ill to to watch QVC much at all of late (not just QVC that is - mind you that could make anyone ill!) so I've not seen most of the presenters for a while...

Anyway I turned on the tv at midnight to see Alison (who did look super in her dress - usually hate anything taupe but it did look at chic!). I was SO schocked by the appearance of her face, I just couldn't take my eyes off it. The cheeks were puffy, lips thin and odd and she just generally looked very strange.

I certainly didn't hear her imply that the results (which would not be desirable to anyone in any case) were due to Decleor, in fact it seemed very obvious to me that she'd never heard of most of the products, let alone tried them! Oh, except prolagene. She didn't even seem to know what micellar water or oil was...

Don't want to be nasty at all but it was shocking and distracting having not seen her for ages.
I hope she hasn't got anything medical going on - it was almost like she had some sort of inflammation?

I've got the show on mute so I don't know if she's claiming firmness is due to Decleor. Love the colour of her dress on her. Bet it's Yong Kim or Join. She's one of the few presenters who can look good in this style of clothing.

Agree, May, the dress was stunning on her and she had just the figure for it - just wish I wasn't so fascinated-distracted by her face. It wasn't just firmness it was all puffy. But def made no claims that I heard!

A few comments on Facebook about her face. One which was removed I believe saying she has work done then doing beauty shows and making out the products worked when it was clear she had done something.

Glad that was removed as she nor anyone made out it was due to the Decleor - but neither would anyone want to replicate the look IMHO!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who was shocked by the sight of Alison - specifically in the tsv Decleor launch show.
Been too ill to to watch QVC much at all of late (not just QVC that is - mind you that could make anyone ill!) so I've not seen most of the presenters for a while...

Anyway I turned on the tv at midnight to see Alison (who did look super in her dress - usually hate anything taupe but it did look at chic!). I was SO schocked by the appearance of her face, I just couldn't take my eyes off it. The cheeks were puffy, lips thin and odd and she just generally looked very strange.

I certainly didn't hear her imply that the results (which would not be desirable to anyone in any case) were due to Decleor, in fact it seemed very obvious to me that she'd never heard of most of the products, let alone tried them! Oh, except prolagene. She didn't even seem to know what micellar water or oil was...

Don't want to be nasty at all but it was shocking and distracting having not seen her for ages.
I hope she hasn't got anything medical going on - it was almost like she had some sort of inflammation?

I've not seen her so I'll look back but best wishes with your recovery! Try listening to the radio when TV is too much; hearing old tunes certainly picks you up & makes you smile! (my era was the 80s so I tune in to Absolute 80s when I need a lift)

She did say she uses Prolagene gel twice a day as jowls were a family thing and Prolagene had helped firm them.

She did say she uses Prolagene gel twice a day as jowls were a family thing and Prolagene had helped firm them.

I don't think Prolagene gel would make any one look like they had a face lift, fillers and botox

Not just Alison, I think all of the presenters are looking worse since they employed their new "stlyin.

And what has AY done with her hair? She's growing the blonde out but now it's looking grey.

All in all I thought she looked bloated and tired - Does she have a medical problem that could the cause?

AY has an over active thyroid, but had it for years now. At the end of the day she is a woman in her 50s and time is catching up.

Last night I caught a bit of Wednesday Night Beauty and her make up etc did her no favours at all.

Latest posts

Back