Yankee Candle large jars for £13.99 on Amazon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Just spotted this deal...
All £13.99 or £14 free pandp if spending over £20 (on anything)

Here are the scents:

Kilmanjaro Stars
Midnight jasmine
Angels wings
Serenity
Soft blanket
Mango peach salsa
Red raspberry
Midsummer night
Pink dragon fruit
Wedding day

(May have forgotten one!)

Could I ask some advice/suggestions please?

I love midnight jasmine and tend to go for floral scents and some fantasy - I HATE vanilla and most sweet food scents... Like stronger scents. Would any of the above fit the bill?!

Serenity sounds nice - also intrigued by Kilimanjaro and midsummers ones!

I recently burnt Kilimanjaro Stars and thought it was terrific. It had a very good throw and is quite strong. It is in the same (patchouli) neck of the woods as Midsummer Night but I thought it was a bit stronger but I haven't had MN for a long time. Pink Dragonfruit I can remember enjoying too. I have only cold sniffed Wedding Day and didn't like it as it wasn't the heady floral I expected and Mango Peach Salsa had little throw IIRC. Red Raspberry smelt great in the jar, but not a great throw IIRC.

:mysmilie_59:

I recently burnt Kilimanjaro Stars and thought it was terrific. It had a very good throw and is quite strong. It is in the same (patchouli) neck of the woods as Midsummer Night but I thought it was a bit stronger but I haven't had MN for a long time. Pink Dragonfruit I can remember enjoying too. I have only cold sniffed Wedding Day and didn't like it as it wasn't the heady floral I expected and Mango Peach Salsa had little throw IIRC. Red Raspberry smelt great in the jar, but not a great throw IIRC.

:mysmilie_59:

Ahh thanks so much for taking the time to reply and with so many thoughts, Mazza :)
I love a bit of patchouli and I usually go for white and lighter coloured waxes so I think I may go for the Kilimanjaro or summer one. Only other tempting one is dragon fruit but I do tend to stay away from food smells (I'm not sure why but I have a thing about burning something that smells like something you eat (ie not wanting to!).
Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back