Skechers Footwear TSV 08/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skechers Relaxed Fit Easy Air Day by Day Lace Up Trainer
Item Number: 163310
QVC Price £57.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P: £2.95

Brand new for 2017, the Skechers Relaxed Fit Easy Air Day by Day trainers feature innovative Skech-Air technology plus their signature Air-Cooled Memory Foam insoles for unparalleled comfort, and have a soft suede upper with a lace-up fastening and colour-contrast detailing. Keeping your feet comfortable and your attire stylish, these versatile trainers are your solution for commuting, adventuring and city-breaking - perfect for all day; every day.

They can handle the pace - featuring Relaxed Fit designed for a roomy, comfortable fit, and a durable, soft and breathable Ripstop textured woven fabric upper, your feet will be able to keep going, even if the rest of you gets tired!

Innovative performance technologies - keep your feet cool and comfortable with Skechers' multi-faceted sole design. The lightweight Skech-Air dual shock absorbing midsole, the visible air cushion heel pod and the Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole all work together with the flexible rubber traction outsole to keep your feet feeling comfortable and happy.

Take your pick - choose from the classic colours of Black or Navy, go for neutral Taupe, or the subtle on-trend Grey.

Relaxed fit, which makes the shoe a bit roomier - we suggest going a half size down
Lace-up fastening
Stitching accents
Suede overlays at toe, sides and heel
Logo on tongue and side
Padded collar and tongue
Upper and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Built-in heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Grey
Taupe

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163310

Might be in for the Taupe. First time I bought Skechers they were about £25 from a catalogue. Leapt up in price now but I suppose that's because they're popular.

CC

I like skechers and they are very comfy! Had a pair that cost £10 and wore them to death!

There has been a huge price hike but I suppose that's like everything these days! :mysmilie_10:

I have many pairs of skechers, but this style is so boring in design and colour choice.

Mine are the ballet shoe slip on style with lace, in pink, blue, mint, white and taupe, same wonderful memory foam insole, but less sporty looking and more dressy. I've even added a few hot glue stick on diamantes to the lace and they never fail to get compliments.

For those that are wondering, its these.........

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B014EYLZU6/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I have many pairs of skechers, but this style is so boring in design and colour choice.

Mine are the ballet shoe slip on style with lace, in pink, blue, mint, white and taupe, same wonderful memory foam insole, but less sporty looking and more dressy. I've even added a few hot glue stick on diamantes to the lace and they never fail to get compliments.

Very nice Brissles! Are you hinting at your first show on QVC? Are you doing a world launch of Sketchers featuring Barbara Cartland diamonique embellishments? lol

Shhhhhhhhh !

have hot glue gun, will travel ! -

(for those not old enough to remember there used to be a Western on the box called Have Gun Will Travel)

Marks are selling a style very similar to Skechers go walk in black, blue, grey and pink. I have 2 pairs and they are good and a good bit cheaper than Skechers

Very nice Brissles! Are you hinting at your first show on QVC? Are you doing a world launch of Sketchers featuring Barbara Cartland diamonique embellishments? lol

I have to have Mary Jane style if I don't want red-raw Achilles tendons. I envy you as these look pretty and comfortable. Sorry meant to also quote Brissles' OP

I love sketchers. So comfy. I got my "go walk" style in TK Maxx for around £34, so good price and no p & p. Have about 3 different pairs of flip flop/toe post styles purchases from QVC varying from ones with a wedge heel to the beach style ones. They are comfortable and last ages, I am on my 4th year of a pair I bought in QVC clearance. Sketchers feel like walking on air!
Another brand I really love that QVC stock is Rieker. I just bought the perfect summer work sandals in navy. They are half price on the Q website now but most sizes are now gone. Sore feet and uncomfortable shoes are the bane of my life as I do a lot of walking as I don't drive. I find that apart from a couple of pairs of Clarks, that I pretty much live in my Sketchers and Rieker shoes.

I really like these, but they have very mixed reviews Brissles, especially about being too big and also the rims rubbing. Did you find this at first and did you have to go down a size?

I had a couple of pairs of Sketchers from Q and wore them both out.They fitted perfectly. I recently got another bootee style but had to return as they were at least a size too big.I didnt reorder because of the size faffing and wasted postage.

Sze issues seem to crop up as items get more popular and being mass produced .

Last edited:
I really like these, but they have very mixed reviews Brissles, especially about being too big and also the rims rubbing. Did you find this at first and did you have to go down a size?

I had the problem with the tops rubbing so I had to return - which as strange for Skechers, usually can walk miles from first wearing

Hi. What do you mean about M&S shoe lasts? Is the construction of the shoes poor?

They don't support my feet. Everyone has different issues with their feet. I don't get good arch support, and coupled with their cutting on the vamp, which is right where the shoe flexes... Instruments of torture for me, sadly.

I need good arch support, which I find sadly lacking in Skechers, although I do like their styles. I am a big fan of Hotter shoes; they are expensive, but they have good offers now and then, where you can save a bit, and they have good bargains at their outlet stores if you can find one - there's one at Gretna, and one at 'Junction 32' retail park, off the M62.

Latest posts

Back