Tanya

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone asked that on Q's FB page (one of the many questions about missing models) and someone said they'd read Tanya, Sharon and Beth had been 'let go'. I've not seen anything myself but would certainly explain why they haven't been on for a while.

Someone asked that on Q's FB page (one of the many questions about missing models) and someone said they'd read Tanya, Sharon and Beth had been 'let go'. I've not seen anything myself but would certainly explain why they haven't been on for a while.

So they are gradually getting rid of models with a bit of personality! Joy of the chesticles... Now the other models who are a bit more individual... Shame.

I liked Tanya.I did think at first maybe they are getting rid of the older models but then realised that isnt the case because we are never without hamster cheeks Tiffany! Wish they would get rid of her and her vacant stare!

Tanya always did the Decleor shows but she wasn't around on the recent TSV shows at least not the ones I saw.

Tanya needed to stop the Decleor shows... By the end of the day her skin would be red... While I'm sure some Decleor products are suitable for rosacea, they aren't the best sellers. I haven't seen Tanya do a Decleor show for months.

There does seem to be a dearth of new models lately. Sadly none of the new plus size girls don't seem to have a clue at modelling, they look awkward and unsure of themselves - don't these girls have training ? Perhaps they don't like being made to wear clothes that are a size too small for them. I'm 68 a size 20 and could do a far better job swishing down the catwalk.

Agree that Tiff should go, she models with a stoop, her hair is ****** awful and her cosmetic procedures belie the state of her hands !

There does seem to be a dearth of new models lately. Sadly none of the new plus size girls don't seem to have a clue at modelling, they look awkward and unsure of themselves - don't these girls have training ? Perhaps they don't like being made to wear clothes that are a size too small for them. I'm 68 a size 20 and could do a far better job swishing down the catwalk.

Agree that Tiff should go, she models with a stoop, her hair is ****** awful and her cosmetic procedures belie the state of her hands !

There are some basics for modelling and I agree there is scant evidence that most of the newer models know how to strut their stuff.

I think Tiff is making the best of herself but cosmetic procedures, and other artifices, are no substitute for ageing gracefully. Perhaps she has no choice but to continue working, and believes she is increasing her chances? Modelling and being in film/tely seems to encompass every "-ist" you can think of. Only a few weeks back James Nesbitt said having a hair transplant led to him getting more, and better, work... So not just the ladies who find themselves judged and employed for how they look.

According to this (unless it was fake news at the time), its not hard to work out Tiff's age..........

www.thefreelibrary.com › … › July 23, 2000

TIFFANY SUCHARD, 51, lives in Westminster, London. She is separated from her third husband and is currently dating. She has three children,

Well Lenny wouldn't be happy and bet Basso isn't. The Yong Kim horrors are not TanGoodBethTiff's style although Tan has modelled them a fair bit. No, let Q haul in the newbies who stand like sacks of spuds and twirl like they are frightened of falling over. I went to Charm School :mysmilie_12:when I was 18 and was taught deportment and catwalk modelling as mum wanted me to have an interest. It was fun with no intention of taking it any further but I have never forgotten the training, and hope it shows all these years later! :mysmilie_50:

Well Lenny wouldn't be happy and bet Basso isn't. The Yong Kim horrors are not TanGoodBethTiff's style although Tan has modelled them a fair bit. No, let Q haul in the newbies who stand like sacks of spuds and twirl like they are frightened of falling over. I went to Charm School :mysmilie_12:when I was 18 and was taught deportment and catwalk modelling as mum wanted me to have an interest. It was fun with no intention of taking it any further but I have never forgotten the training, and hope it shows all these years later! :mysmilie_50:

Good posture and deportment are invaluable... They can take lbs off you sitting and standing. How to get in and out of a sports car or and car without flashing your knickers. How to enter and leave a room. I did similar by the sound of it, Donna. Also the catwalk walk and turns: 360 and 180 degrees, as well as how to stand. None of the balancing books on your head, just elongating your spine and how to hold your head to appear tall and streamlined. I don't always do it, but am conscious when I don't!

What a shame not keen on Beth but liked Sharon and Tanya.

Perhaps Q have been told by 'the suits' to cut modelling budgets. I presume the new and rather awkward models are cheaper than (should be) the likes of Tanya and Sharon. Wonder if Goody is going too ?

They need to be careful though, they need experienced models to make most of the clothing brands look anything other than market stuff.

I trawled back to find the specific thread I mentioned and Q had replied to say that they were 'widening their model pool' and the OP then asked if that was the case, why had one of the models (Beth I think) tweeted to say that Q had let the three of them go. Nobody from Q replied to that one.

Perhaps Q have been told by 'the suits' to cut modelling budgets. I presume the new and rather awkward models are cheaper than (should be) the likes of Tanya and Sharon. Wonder if Goody is going too ?

They need to be careful though, they need experienced models to make most of the clothing brands look anything other than market stuff.

What I wonder is why when one of the lady presenters is doing a jewellery show do they need a model. That would save them some money.

Good posture and deportment are invaluable... They can take lbs off you sitting and standing. How to get in and out of a sports car or and car without flashing your knickers. How to enter and leave a room. I did similar by the sound of it, Donna. Also the catwalk walk and turns: 360 and 180 degrees, as well as how to stand. None of the balancing books on your head, just elongating your spine and how to hold your head to appear tall and streamlined. I don't always do it, but am conscious when I don't!

Apologies!!! Loveinamist - senior moment here!

Latest posts

Back