Tanya

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shame I liked Tan. Creepy Beth don't mind her going & Sharon with the 'Tales of the unexpected' hand waving no loss there. I like Sally & Cordelia but,the latter needs those wrinkles sorting. Lovely woman fab figure, I wonder why she's not had them done in her line of work. She can't be as old as Tiff!

Ooh, are you suggesting gender discrimination ? The women presenters wouldn't be happy with that, knowing the males would have models !!!

Personally I think a lot of the new young models with their 'trendy' ( eg Poirout ? Tamar) names look a bit odd with their pained grins, and clearly don't have much confidence in strutting their stuff - you can tell its the older regulars that have the experience.

Personally I think a lot of the new young models with their 'trendy' ( eg Poirout ? Tamar) names look a bit odd with their pained grins, and clearly don't have much confidence in strutting their stuff - you can tell its the older regulars that have the experience.

Not sure I'd say that about Tiff: she looks like she's been at the diazepam a bit too much.

Latest posts

Back