Media Team

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I don't think the Media Team on FB actually watch QVC! There was a question about a pink blouse AY was wearing and they replied that they weren't sure QVC sold it.

Someone posted that it wasn't difficult and she'd found it in 2 mins. Even I knew which blouse she meant (despite not seeing the programme)! For once I agreed with the poster.

The Kiss Kiss Team as I call them. Reply with the same answer every single time, We will check or the infamous We will contact our selling team. Then a customer jumps in to answer where is (fill in blank with item of clothing or jewellery), get a XXXX answer to the question and whoever(known as customer) answered. Which means they don't have to bother their arse. The queries where they are suppose to get in touch with CS etc are never answered as far as I know. One person did get at them at the weekend over this one, I asked two weeks ago(I believe it was,around that timeline), about whatever and you where to get back to me but never did.

Wouldn't be surprised if they use an automated answering system. I've noticed another company on FB gets a lot of grief from customers (justified, they are a pita) and every single reply is exactly the same but with a different name at the end. They never come back with answer either.

you have to go a long way to beat the Groupon facebook page for complaints. They make QVC look like Saints !

The Kiss Kiss Team as I call them. Reply with the same answer every single time, We will check or the infamous We will contact our selling team. Then a customer jumps in to answer where is (fill in blank with item of clothing or jewellery), get a XXXX answer to the question and whoever(known as customer) answered. Which means they don't have to bother their arse. The queries where they are suppose to get in touch with CS etc are never answered as far as I know. One person did get at them at the weekend over this one, I asked two weeks ago(I believe it was,around that timeline), about whatever and you where to get back to me but never did.

It's all cut and paste just add the inappropriate amount of kisses.

They're at it again. Someone asked what the shade of blue was for the TSV Radley bag as it looked different on the app and Ali's blog. They replied that they couldn't find Ali's blog! Then gave the "helpful" advice to use a combination of both colours!

To think, they get paid for this!!

I thought it was good that a fellow poster told her not to worry about the particular shade of blue she might receive as on past experiences she would probably receive a red bag.

The irony of the reply went totally over their heads and they thanked her for helping!

They just cut and paste if indeed they exist at all and are not just a poor version of Alexia

I'm sure they are lowly in QVC towers and must say what the lords and ladies ranked above them have instructed. I'm amazed they get away with the kisses! Although I sent a x to First Direct today via web chat. Habit.

The colours will always be different on the website, you think they'd adjust the strong lights they take the picture under, but nooooo that'll be too easy.

I thought it was good that a fellow poster told her not to worry about the particular shade of blue she might receive as on past experiences she would probably receive a red bag.

The irony of the reply went totally over their heads and they thanked her for helping!

They just cut and paste if indeed they exist at all and are not just a poor version of Alexia

Are you joking about the red bag? I can't see that post if you're not.

In recent memory they've mixed up the delivery of colour options from Kipling, Peony flaars and another brand, possibly Lola Rose, so they definitely have a track record. I wonder what part of their facebook rules they invoked to delete the post - rude to other posters / Q presenters or mentioning another shop? Hmm...rude to QVC as a new rule would shut down their whole facebook page!:mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back