Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Thread: Shop LC

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Shop LC

I have to say watching Shop LC and then TJC, the production is not good on TJC

• No music at the start of the auction
      • No music post plunge
      • Terrible final price music that they used to use from the clearance event years ago which lasts about 3 mins
      • Locking the phone lines-this is not sit-up channels (bid-up, price-drop) we know what happened to them, no other channel lock the lines
      • So much information on the screen, with the graphics added from all different eras and not quite matching
      • Sometimes takes ages for next auction graphics to load on screen

Don’t get me wrong I still buy from this channel and we get great prices but I think they need to have a look at their sister channel the LC and improve, its not coming across as great as it once was.
      Im sure they can easily use the LC's music and graphics and simplify it.

› See More: Shop LC

Post Thanks / Like

TJC is unwatchable most of the time these days.They revamped and went downmarket .Most of the good presenters left and its a mess now.They have another channel TJC choice which is live in the afternoons and they sell the real jewellery there. Even that I've lost interesting and haven't bought for ages.

3.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising