Oh No! I am off again...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ringtree

Registered Shopper
****** hell, I have just ordered the oto Kipling SOPHIA, Will I ever learn. I think I was upset with the x factor results tonight.

It did look a lovely bag and the OTO price was good. Which colour did you order?

These reality shows can be very disappointing when your favourite goes.

I had the brown in my basket and took it out, then I had the khaki in my basket and took it out too. Both are gorgeous but I just couldn't justify the cost. The short staps let it down a bit for me as I usually wear a bag over my shoulder- but I'm sure I could have learned to live with it!

Ringtree, I hope you love yours when it arrives. ;)

WAS IT THE BROWN LEATHER SOPHIE ? cos i have that and have hardly used it and now i have the velvet lovely it's been put away in the cupboard.

Last edited:
WAS IT THE BROWN LEATHER SOPHIE ? cos i have that and have hardly used it and now i have the velvet lovely it's been put away in the cupboard.

It was the suede one Mrs James and it looked really lovely in the brown and the khaki.

i got the brown leather sophie from outlet yesterday for £70, am going to have it for xmas am very pleased.

i have seen the black one there before and thought no its to expensive and regreted it. so i thought i would get it anyway and if i change my mind i could tack it back. think i will keep it.

Thats a really good price. I really would love the leather. Just hope the suede holds up in rain.

The kipling leather and suede bags are beautiful. Here in malaysia the stores have loads of them and the range is unbelievable. They have a beautiful brown one here keeping my eye for the sales starting at the end of the month. Must do a price comparison.

Kipling seem to have discontinued the Sophie bags. I got the white one from the big Kipling sale a couple of months ago for £92 (well, DH has put it away for Christmas but at least I know it's there :21:!!) so I think QVC are being a bit cheeky by still selling them at full price and going on about what a great deal you are getting! Mind you, £70 in the outlet is good! I'm off to McArthur Glen next week - might find myself straying into the Kipling shop :54::54:

I have always covetted this bag and the oto and easi peasy pay helped!!! I think it is the perfect bag shape and I will be very careful of it in the rain. I prefer the leather one but the suede one looks good too. Well done to you guys for getting one in the outlet. Unfortunately, I don't live any where near one. Poooh.

Last edited:
My green bag arrived today and its lovely, alittle bigger than l thought. I feel a bit guilty now about the price so don't know if l will keep it.

Latest posts

Back