Jill Franks Health & Safety

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
I'm sorry but,JF is wearing pastel blue platform sandals this evening on the Antthony design show & looks hideous. She is balancing in them & if she moves suddenly her ankles WILL snap. They are flipping dangerous. I'm all for a bit of heel height if vertically challenged but,on set ridiculous. OMG :headbang::headbang: don't even get me started on what he's got on,terrible!

I agree, and its been said many times before on here about her heels that she can hardly stand in, and when she staggers across the studio floor in the killer heels its painful to watch. Like a lot of others she has a penchant for crossing her legs when standing, does this take the pressure off I wonder.

Its been reported she suffers from a form of spondylitis in her spine, so for someone who has been a personal trainer, and written columns about exercise and health, what she wears seems to fly in the face of her mantra on lifestyle in favour of fashion and being trendy !

I'm sorry but,JF is wearing pastel blue platform sandals this evening on the Antthony design show & looks hideous. She is balancing in them & if she moves suddenly her ankles WILL snap. They are flipping dangerous. I'm all for a bit of heel height if vertically challenged but,on set ridiculous. OMG :headbang::headbang: don't even get me started on what he's got on,terrible!

Antthony looked like he had a muffin top and a paunch! Not a good look... His other outfits were nicer.

What about the presenters who are glued to watching themselves on the monitors or their IPads. I am waiting for one of them them to trip any day now, never look where to are moving to.

I hope Jill is not driving in her heels like she suggested in her spiel about the Clarks wedge sandals TSV a few weeks ago.

Well I saw them both last night & thought it was Christmas again! They both looked like they were in panto lol. ( I don't wear Antthony's clothes but I do love seeing his outfits) Mmm, the shoes were a rather odd look for Jill.

Just had a look - I don't like those shoes at all - very clumpy, and did not suit her.

Franks is selling Earth Spirit (and lovely comfy footwearI've found it to be, thanks to a bargain pair from TKMaxx) but she's wearing her high platform court-shoe usual style! Ok sometimes Julia doesn't wear the shoes or boots she's selling but I'm pretty sure there's no medical reason that would cause her to have to wear those heels?

:mysmilie_857:

Franks is selling Earth Spirit (and lovely comfy footwearI've found it to be, thanks to a bargain pair from TKMaxx) but she's wearing her high platform court-shoe usual style! Ok sometimes Julia doesn't wear the shoes or boots she's selling but I'm pretty sure there's no medical reason that would cause her to have to wear those heels?

Her explanation is the same one Julia Roberts often gives: she have very small feet (size 4) and the samples they have are all size 6.

I agree, and its been said many times before on here about her heels that she can hardly stand in, and when she staggers across the studio floor in the killer heels its painful to watch. Like a lot of others she has a penchant for crossing her legs when standing, does this take the pressure off I wonder.

Its been reported she suffers from a form of spondylitis in her spine, so for someone who has been a personal trainer, and written columns about exercise and health, what she wears seems to fly in the face of her mantra on lifestyle in favour of fashion and being trendy !

Don't be silly Brissles....it's because they need the loo and have forgotten to wear their incontinence knicks!! :mysmilie_17:

Seriously, that stance irritates me too but I think it's all to do with giving the appearance of a thinner profile.....not that JF needs to do that. Stand her next to a lamp-post and she'd disappear!

Don't be silly Brissles....it's because they need the loo and have forgotten to wear their incontinence knicks!! :mysmilie_17:

Seriously, that stance irritates me too but I think it's all to do with giving the appearance of a thinner profile.....not that JF needs to do that. Stand her next to a lamp-post and she'd disappear!

It definitely is. You will never see a posed picture of Victoria Beckham without that dropped hip and leg sticking out in front, for the same reason!

Her explanation is the same one Julia Roberts often gives: she have very small feet (size 4) and the samples they have are all size 6.

Very convenient. :giggle: :mysmilie_11:

It definitely is. You will never see a posed picture of Victoria Beckham without that dropped hip and leg sticking out in front, for the same reason!

Very convenient. :giggle: :mysmilie_11:

Mostly the shoe samples are selected to fit the models with brands Julia buys she often remarks that she is wearing her own shoes. Models are 5'8"+ in height with feet to match. In modelling you have to put up with the shoe size provided, be it a 6, or a 7... Hence you often see sandal overhang or swimming shoes the models can't keep on. In Jill's case, I can't imagine her waring the vast majority of shoe styles QVC sell. I thought she was good on the shows.

She is selling Earth Spirit again just now wearing ridiculous heals which are not Earth Spirit that is for sure!!!!

probably because she has very narrow feet and the Earth Spirit will look silly on her. Or her instep is so high from wearing such high heels over the years she can't get her feet into flat sandals. So telling everyone how much she loves and wears these will really look dumb.

What Jill should be aware if is that at our age .. bones get brittle and falls are dodgy ..bones don't mend as quickly ...I can't wear heels as I'm so clumsy anyway but I am always wary of falling without wearing heels as it is ...she is very slim build and this would make her more at risk from a break ...from what I read anyway ...and small amount of padding in menopause is like a safety cushion ( that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :mysmilie_17:

Not an excuse May, but true and sensible reasoning.

As we age, our bones do get thinner, and Osteoporosis is not a fun thing to endure. I long ago gave up all the low and fat free products in the fridge, and have never had a single drop of skimmed/semi skimmed milk pass my lips - always having full fat milk. Not to everyone's taste I know, but I intend to have a good calcium intake as I head into old age. I've survived 69 years without any adverse side effects, only reaping the benefits, so I shall continue.

I would imagine JF pushes food around her plate, and takes supplements to top up her nutrient intake, as given the age she is there isn't even any menopausal thickening around the middle !!

Gutted I missed this - does anyone know any of the item numbers for a video online that shows the heels? Tia.

Latest posts

Back