QVC colour naming strikes again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good luck to anyone ringing Liverpool is all I can say. Back in the day (years ago) when I purchased from Q, I thought the callcentre was blurdy awful, staffed by people who seemed to know nothing and care even less. The first time I called them with a query, I thought I'd just been unlucky, the second time I realised that they were probably all useless, and after that I gave up. The comments on here are absolutely right about it being a cop-out and totally unprofessional for the presenter to say "ring Liverpool" - for heck's sake, that's what the presenter is there for - and why should a customer need to waste even more time ringing Liverpool? Can you imagine going into Asda and querying something - and they tell you to ring Leeds?

Word! You have highlighted two bugbears of mine! Lack of presenter preparation with the presenter dropping Liverpool in it - it's so unfair... And the discourtesy to the paying customer and the brands caused by random arbitrary colour naming. The absence of any professional pride in doing the job properly... Still by buying we let them get away with it. But we can own up to that more easily if they would take responsibility for behaving like professionals and not shirking the job.

I can imagine Kim and Michele exhibiting their steely streak if QVC even suggest a different name. Both these brands' customer proposition involves being able to add to your wardrobe based on colours which will be reliably the same over the years.

Some brands, like Lola Rose don't seem to have any influence at all. Given how popular the range is on QVC, it can only be that Nicki is too blummin' nice to kick up a fuss.

Latest posts

Back