In The Salon with SBC TSV 14/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its called the "Spring Thyme Collection" so guess its featuring the lemon & thyme cleanser that was in a sample in the last tsv

Thank-you. I missed that as I haven't bought an SBC TSV since December 2015.
Starting to run out of a couple of products now though.

as far as im concerned the first drop is the collagen gel & the 2nd drop is the bath & shower creme

SCW, do you by any chance know if the shower cremes are in the second drop vs the gels and if so, do they swap for following drops? I can't find the video for the AD item number and there is no info on Q's website that I can see which describes what's in the subsequent drops.

Thanks!

I ordered in the end as I do think the Propolis is good and Adele said it wouldn't be in a TSV again this year. I ordered it on AD but doubt I will need it as it's the samr collection again, so might cancel it.

I ordered in the end as I do think the Propolis is good and Adele said it wouldn't be in a TSV again this year. I ordered it on AD but doubt I will need it as it's the samr collection again, so might cancel it.

I ordered it on AD too and whether I keep it will hinge on the Lemon gel which whilst it sounds lush may not be my bag

Otherwise the remaining 3 are staples in my beauty regime. I know the SBC gels are a mystery for a lot of people, but they have transformed the skin on my back and decolletage which were covered in acne for about 30 years and then started going dry and crepey...whilst still being spotty. The propolis gel in particular has restored the quality of my skin in those areas as well as helping to clear up the spots and scars - miracle product.

I ordered it on AD too and whether I keep it will hinge on the Lemon gel which whilst it sounds lush may not be my bag

Otherwise the remaining 3 are staples in my beauty regime. I know the SBC gels are a mystery for a lot of people, but they have transformed the skin on my back and decolletage which were covered in acne for about 30 years and then started going dry and crepey...whilst still being spotty. The propolis gel in particular has restored the quality of my skin in those areas as well as helping to clear up the spots and scars - miracle product.

I agree - I use propolis for my spotty skin too. It's really good. Although I don't like the smell.

I agree - I use propolis for my spotty skin too. It's really good. Although I don't like the smell.

I agree, the propolis I find rather a sickly scent but it really does work miracles so I'll stick with it - the one I ended up having to bin was the Vitamin ACE stuff which I thought was vile-smelling both in the gel and shower gel.

FYI, the lemon gel smells lovely, really fresh and not like washing up liquid which I find some of the L'Occitane verbena variations smell like!

Latest posts

Back