Liz Earle Diet Guru

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's always amused me that Liz and AY don't seem to get on, they put on a front of course, but that's what it appears to be...a front.

I watched the Gatineau hour last night, Alison stated that if you want anti aging, go for Gatineau, as natural and aromatherapy ranges do nothing for your skin, other than smelling nice. She doesn't say such things when on with Decleor and Elemis.

That's what I say, she's a beauty presenter not a beauty "expert" her job first and foremost is to sell. She said on Elemis once when I hopped on, that three in one cleansers don't work and you should have a separate product because each one has a job, yet during an SBC hour, three in one cleansers are the, and I quote "best thing since sliced bread" AY should remember you've got to have a good memory to be a good liar.

Thanks for the info on James Wong, - he may be good, but the link shows he's yet another with tentacles in all pies.

It's always amused me that Liz and AY don't seem to get on, they put on a front of course, but that's what it appears to be...a front.

I watched the Gatineau hour last night, Alison stated that if you want anti aging, go for Gatineau, as natural and aromatherapy ranges do nothing for your skin, other than smelling nice. She doesn't say such things when on with Decleor and Elemis.

Alison's wrong about that. Decleor does do things for your skin, well my skin anyway. If I stop using it my skin starts to look dry and old and I really rate the brand. I sent my Gatineau set back as it did not show anything like the same results. Different brands suit different people probably.

CC

Alison's wrong about that. Decleor does do things for your skin, well my skin anyway. If I stop using it my skin starts to look dry and old and I really rate the brand. I sent my Gatineau set back as it did not show anything like the same results. Different brands suit different people probably.

CC

I agree - admittedly not all of Decleor's range works for me but I can't do without Aromessence oil in the morning and Systeme Corps, they're both highly effective staples in my beauty arsenal.

Alison is just full of the proverbial brown stuff - as someone said further back in the thread, proves that she really is just a beauty presenter vs expert.

She didn't specify any brands, just natural and aromatherapy in general. Suspect she may have been having a sly dig at LE in particular.

Latest posts

Back