Dyson Hairdryer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Catherine Huntley posted a clip on Facebook yesterday of the filming of a presentation of the Dyson hairdryer so it looks like it will be coming.

Her hair is an absolute mess. If that's what using it has done to her hair then it's a no from me.

Will there be an added value attachment which produces spaniel ears included?

Thank goodness the weekly FB posts can now stop unless it is wailing about EP or Hermes not delivering or not in baby pink etc etc etc.

Spaniel ear attachment included apparently images.jpeg

I looked at it for n John Lewis, the sales women came up and said she wouldn't be without hairs, I took one look at her hair and put it gently down and said thank you certainly worth thinking about and walked away.
I couldn't really think of anything else remotely polite to say....her hair was a mess!

They say it takes five minutes off the drying time, my shoulder length hair takes less than five minutes to dry so pointless purchase for me

I looked at it for n John Lewis, the sales women came up and said she wouldn't be without hairs, I took one look at her hair and put it gently down and said thank you certainly worth thinking about and walked away.
I couldn't really think of anything else remotely polite to say....her hair was a mess!

They say it takes five minutes off the drying time, my shoulder length hair takes less than five minutes to dry so pointless purchase for me

I have short pixie cropped thick hair, mine is less than that. What people forget is you quick rough dry with the heat, but its the cool setting that actually sets your style.

If you go into a major Boots branch they have the demo models sitting out to try.

[/B]

I have short pixie cropped thick hair, mine is less than that. What people forget is you quick rough dry with the heat, but its the cool setting that actually sets your style.

If you go into a major Boots branch they have the demo models sitting out to try.
Hubby bought this for me for Christmas as he has run out of ideas ....after 30 years of marriage lol ...personally I love it but I think the price is very steep in general ...I was worried he had bought it but it was my main present ...and I didn't want to send it back to shop but love it ...👍

Jackie K has one she is trying. If you know who gets one for free I will flip my lid :mysmilie_13:

I wonder who this is, could it be the infamous Freeloader? Surely she won't? Don't actually fancy this tbh and it seems very pricey!:mysmilie_1:

I don't like these powerful hairdryers, they blast your hair like a gale force wind, this makes it difficult to style.
I like to blow dry my hair straight with a dryer, straighteners are too damaging.

There are Dyson shows on 30th April so looks like that is when it is on.

So no TSV then. Think the groupies asking on Facebook really really really wanted it to be a TSV. Lets see how many actually buy it?

It is Dyson TSV that day but no guarantees the hairdryer is the TSV.

Just read shows are on Beauty Channel on 21st April so maybe not a TSV

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back