Dyson Hairdryer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson hairdryer 21st ?

It's said that the dyson will be shown on 21st but no shows are there on that day , does qvc beauty live ? And do they have Tsv on that ?

It's said that the dyson will be shown on 21st but no shows are there on that day , does qvc beauty live ? And do they have Tsv on that ?

if its going to be on firday it will be in friday night beauty but i cannot see that but there was never any garanteee it was going to be a tsv it was just me sticking it up as a possibilty

if its going to be on firday it will be in friday night beauty but i cannot see that but there was never any garanteee it was going to be a tsv it was just me sticking it up as a possibilty

They have advertised on FB ,and a competition to win two .They said it would be aired on Friday .

Friday 21st, how long does it take to demo a hairdryer anyway? They have done other brand hairdryers in this show before. They may not let it go live until the show or not put the easy pay on until then. At the end of the day it will depend on the price QVC charge even with easy pay, just after Easter many may not have the funds to buy it.

Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with Accessories
Item Number: 401712
QVC Price £299.97
P&P £0.00

im sure easy pays will kick in soon

The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer has a powerful digital motor, intelligent heat control for targeted super-fast drying, and comes with 360-degree rotating attachments for precise styling that secure with one click, plus the motor is housed in the handle, meaning the weight is more balanced than traditional hair dryers. Fast and efficient, this lightweight, easy-to-use hair dryer by Dyson helps you get glossy hair while cutting your drying time down.

Salon-style finish - the microprocessor helps to measure and regulate the air temperature 20 times a second, keeping the temperature at the correct level and promoting a shiny, glossy finish.

Handle the heat - this hair dryer features an Intelligent Heat Control system so that it never exceeds 145C, so your hair won’t be exposed to excessive amounts of heat, which can potentially cause damage to the follicle.

Easy breezy - patented Air Multiplier technology plus the clever digital V9 motor ensures you treat your hair to a directional, high velocity air jet for fast, controlled blow drying and styling.

Mini but mighty - smaller and lighter than any other Dyson motor, the V9 has been designed to fit into the handle, so the centre of mass (and weight) fits securely in the palm of your hand. Combined with the short nozzle, this means you can easily control, manoeuvre and style, without feeling discomfort.

Fine-tuned design - the V9 motor is encased in a rubber mount to absorb vibrations, so it’s quieter than conventional hair dryers.

What's in the box?

1 x Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
1 x Dyson Smoothing Nozzle - dry and style at the same time
1 x Dyson Diffuser - natural drying accelerated
1 x Dyson Styling Concentrator - airflow precisely where you need it

Technical specifications:

Motor: V9; spins up to 110,000 per minute
Heat technology: Ionic
Wattage: 1600W
Three precise speed settings - fast drying, regular drying and styling
Four precise heat settings - 100C (fast drying and styling); 80C (regular drying); 60C (gentle drying); 28C (constant cold)
Cord length: 2.8m (9'2")
Hairdryer (h x w x d): 24.5cm x 7.8cm x 9.7cm (9.6" x 3.1" x 3.8")
Weight: 0.7kg

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401712

A handful to test the water, followed by Advanced Orders for the rest of the day I reckon; it's the least risky option for QVC. Easy pays will be the main selling point.

I was thinking that Akimbo, Advanced Orders so they know how many to get.

So cheaper than Boots by 3p!!!!!! QVC spoil us. Though free shipping and the easy pay. Let us see how many get swept up in the hype?

I think the MBG will be the main selling point for this.

Yes, you are right. If someone really wanted this, at least they could return it if it turned out not to be the wonderful, marvelous contraption they are hoping for.

Do they put easy pays on that day or before . That could sway my decision ��

I received a card about this today but it is now in the re-cycle bin without me taking any notice of it.The price is ridiculous well it would be for me with my length of hair.May watch just out of curiosity to see how they hype it up.

I was informed it's on 3 easy pays .Its easy to send back unlike other retailers and that will def make me buy.Have long hair and if it reduced drying time and smoothen it , then I would be thrilled.

I am interested in this product, as I've got long hair that I wash most days, and I get through loads of hairdryers! That said, you could buy six reasonable hairdryers for that money, and I just don't think I could bring myself to spend that amount on that. Would have wanted four easy pays, too. Although Q's money back guarantee is handy as it enables you to try it out, at that price I would have no qualms about taking this back to wherever I bought it if it wasn't amazing!

I was thinking that Akimbo, Advanced Orders so they know how many to get.

So cheaper than Boots by 3p!!!!!! QVC spoil us. Though free shipping and the easy pay. Let us see how many get swept up in the hype?

But if you've got a Boots Advantage Card, you'd get £12.00 worth of points back, so it's definitely the EP's that will swing this IMO.

Its now on the website at 3 easy pays. I've ordered as its worth a try, nothing to lose as I can return it before second easy pay due if I don't like it.

I did too ,would love to see what the hype is about .could easily return it if not worth the mega bucks .

Latest posts

Back