Household Helpers featuring Shark TSV 17/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shark Rocket Deluxe Powerhead Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Item Number: 805858
QVC Price £109.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.97
P&P £8.95

Shark's bagless Rocket Powerhead Deluxe vacuum provides effortless steering for your carpet and bare floor cleaning, featuring LED lights at the front to help you spot concealed debris and a hygienic emptying system. Whether your flooring needs a thorough session or a quick whip-around, this efficient vacuum is perfect for picking up dust, dirt and especially pet hair.

*Please note: If you were to buy the Shark Rocket Deluxe Powerhead Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner directly from Shark you’d pay £179.99. So to get it at a Today's Special Value price of £74.98, plus P&P, is a saving of over £95.

It ain't heavy - weighing just 0.5kg in hand and 4.1kg in total, the Rocket Powerhead Deluxe is ideal if you're looking for a manoeuvrable model to make light work of your cleaning chores. As all of the technology is located in the head, the main body and handle of the tool is easy for you to move and control.

Roll with it - with two brush rolls for carpet and bare flooring, you can customise your cleaning to each room in your home. The carpet brush roll agitates the carpet for deep cleaning, while the hard flooring brush gently picks up any dust stuck to the surface without scratching the floor. Simply flip the cover to swap between the two.

Pop, lift, empty - all of your collected dirt and dust is kept in the dustcup, which is simple and easy to remove. You can quickly pop the dustcup out of the vacuum, lift it out and empty - without getting your hands too messy.

Five year guarantee – Shark offer a one year manufacturer’s warranty with every vacuum, but by registering online within 28 days of purchasing you can extend this to five years at no extra cost. See packaging or visit www.sharkclean.eu/uk for full details.

Cord length: 8m (3.1")
Handy holster located on vacuum wand for your unused brush bar
Vacuum (h x w x d): 113cm x 32cm x 33cm (44.5" x 11.6" x 13")
Weight in hand: 0.5kg
Weight: 4.1kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805858

I've been looking for a new light-weight vacuum; preferably cordless so I was waiting to look at the shark TSV but instead ordered the Vax Solo for £76 delivered from Ideal World HERE plus I can register the Vax for a 6 year guarantee.

I'll give it a complete test over 14 days before I recycle my old vacuums and if it isn't for me I'll return it free via Asda (just down the road from me). QVC really need to look at the delivery, returns and refund process. If Q's closest competitor can adapt and evolve it serves to show QVC as an inflexible dinosaur.

I am in no danger of buying the tsv as I can't watch Phil Parker, for some reason he really irritates me. He disappeared for years, and now he is back with the same old unfunny spiel.

I've been looking for a new light-weight vacuum; preferably cordless so I was waiting to look at the shark TSV but instead ordered the Vax Solo for £76 delivered from Ideal World HERE plus I can register the Vax for a 6 year guarantee.

I'll give it a complete test over 14 days before I recycle my old vacuums and if it isn't for me I'll return it free via Asda (just down the road from me). QVC really need to look at the delivery, returns and refund process. If Q's closest competitor can adapt and evolve it serves to show QVC as an inflexible dinosaur.

We got a Vax Air cordless plus handheld plus 2 batteries for £80 direct from Vax, plus the 6 year guarantee. It was a limited time offer.

The one thing you can thank Shark for (a step down from GTech though hey) is that you don't get "it kills 99% of Ecoli, Salmonella..................."

Only a 2 year warranty on the battery, they fail to mention that on the TV

Latest posts

Back