Diamonique Day TSV 19/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On Diamonbleek Day you'll see more cut glass than Safestyle, except you buy one but you don't get one free. :mysmilie_17:

Diamonique 6.9ct tw Ultimate Glamour Hoop Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 309601
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

These on-trend Ultimate Glamour hoop earrings feature a glittering collection of 220 simulated diamonds with pave detail on the inner and outer sides and are crafted from sterling silver with a choice of three gleaming finishes. If you're searching for something truly glamorous for a special occasion or for the perfect gift for a loved one, then you've found it right here with these stunning Diamonique earrings.

All the glamour of diamonds - with a huge equivalent diamond weight of 6.98 carats and 220 dazzling Diamonique stones, these striking hoop earrings really are the ultimate in glamour.

THE must-have look for 2017 - hoops are a big trend in the jewellery world this year, so make sure your outfits are right up to date with these fashionable and oh so sparkly earrings.

Three stunning finishes - choose from on-trend 14 carat rose gold plating, classic 14 carat yellow gold plating or sleek rhodium plating, to either match the rest of your jewellery collection or to try out something new.

The six Cs of Diamonique - this beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, as well as a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of the stones ensures the optimum sparkle as the light can travel through the stone perfectly.

Round-cut simulated diamonds: 24 x (4mm), 196 x (1mm)
Polished sterling silver
Snap fastenings - suitable for pierced ears only
Earrings (l x w x d): 20.7mm x 4mm x 21.5mm
Total equivalent diamond weight: 6.98 carats

Finish options:

14 carat rose gold-plated
14 carat yellow gold-plated
Rhodium-plated

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.309601

I do like some eek pieces & you don't have to worry about them as you would the real thing.Will just pass on Michelle Mone though or should it be Baroness (whatever)?

Just turned over to have a quick look in time to hear Chuntley slagging off the high street, again! Apparently there are simulated diamonds all over the high street "set in base metal". Now I know Chuntley would sooner chew her own arm off than set foot in her local high street, and I don't know about hers but in my local high street they do good simulated diamonds set in, get this, silver. None of my friends watch or shop with QVC so if I ever bought my friends Diamonbleek (which I never would) they'd probably thought I'd bought it in the local high street, but for a lot less. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying that although Chuntley loves to pick apart the high street, they do sell similar, if not better, for less money, if she ever ventures down one, she'd see for herself.

I have three peces of Diamonique, two rings and a necklace ... set in 14ct gold. I bought them in the early days of qvc and they are still as good as new. I think the smaller pieces are really nice, but the big Tova/Michelle Mone pieces are very glass/bauble like. Still each to their own.

Yes, I have some earrings and rings in 14ct gold from way back. Still as good as new. I friend likes GemsTV stuff and she was very impressed with my diamonique. Never seen it in real life and was surprised at the sparkle, which she thought as good as her own engagement ring!

Warren James do many items almost identical to some of Q`s eek pieces but cheaper and set in silver or gold. I only have a couple of eek rings which i bought several years ago and wear in place of my engagement and wedding rings when i go on holiday. My real ER and wedding ring are both made of platinum and call me paranoid but I`m always wary of being mugged in other Countries so I leave them at home when we go away. We`ve been to Jamaica, Mauritius and parts of America where muggings have happened and it would be just my luck.

Just turned over to have a quick look in time to hear Chuntley slagging off the high street, again! Apparently there are simulated diamonds all over the high street "set in base metal". Now I know Chuntley would sooner chew her own arm off than set foot in her local high street, and I don't know about hers but in my local high street they do good simulated diamonds set in, get this, silver. None of my friends watch or shop with QVC so if I ever bought my friends Diamonbleek (which I never would) they'd probably thought I'd bought it in the local high street, but for a lot less. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying that although Chuntley loves to pick apart the high street, they do sell similar, if not better, for less money, if she ever ventures down one, she'd see for herself.

I wonder if she has to go out in disguise if she visits the DHS, in case she gets spotted by someone off here, or by someone who watches QVC and hears her talking about the dangers of venturing there. Mind you with the amount of times she changes her hair style/colour you might be hard pressed to recognise her anyway.

She's obviously never been to James Warren jewellers! Sells fabulous things at amazing prices! Always seems to be a sale on many items too! :mysmilie_59:

just can't get excited about Diamonique .I haven't tuned in at all. I love some jewellery shows although I rarely buy ,like Bibi Bijoux and some of the silver shows .

Michelle Moan is a total turn off and what I really object to is the line that its good to have cheaper versions so you don't have to take your real diamonds on holiday.
Well such as they are I like to wear my real diamonds they are from my engagement and wedding and actually mean something.

Katie showing a one time only, quite a nice ring but at £54.96 totally over-priced compared to lovely 'costume jewellery' in Marks, Debenhams etc.

Anyway she says the ring is a bit tight and you might need to go up a size, although don't forget about the MBG.

P&P for this tiny item which is probably very light, is £4.95 !!! That's a big price to pay for the 'convenience' of being able to try one size and then swap for another because they can't get the sizing right !

I find the Diamonique stones too 'white', some of the cuts are too transparent compared to diamonds. Mind you I'm no expert on diamonds !

I find the smaller stones are a better colour, the large ones are different but I add I don't have the real thing to compare with!
I do like some of the eeek designs & have bought & been pleased with them.I have been complemented on some of my pieces & have admitted 'it is not real' & on other occasions have seen eye focused & nothing said--so let them think!

I dozed off on the sofa last night, had a pounding headache from concentrating on some training at work. (I was very proud to score 100% on two out of five modules and my lowest score was 80% on the other three!!!!) Anyway, boasting over, I came around to qvc and Michelle Mone flogging her tennis bracelet, very pretty, the bracelet, but her make up ARGH she had used much too dark brows and they looked, to me to be smudged and the very dark eyeshadow vanished her eyes entirely. The skin round her eyes looked grubby as a result, did no one have the guts to tell her, or was I wrong? Did anyone else catch it?

I got my TSV earrings in 'silver' today. I think they are nice but the jury is still out as I'm getting used to them.
Has anyone ordered and likes them or not?

I got my tsv earrings a couple of days ago in the silver. Love them. I'm really keen on small hoop/snuggly styles as they are so comfortable and you cAn wear them all day even on conference calls with no discomfort. These ones are bright and bling-y and blooming lovely! A bit pricey,but I'll over look that because I like them!

I got them too in silver. They came a couple of days ago.
Really like them, very comfy, small enough to wear every day but noticeable too. Definitely a keeper.

I find these bigger than my other hoop diamoneek earrings and that's why it will take me some time getting used to them. The ones I already have are much smaller than these and I don't even notice if I fall asleep in them they are so comfy.

I didn't buy the TSV earrings but I did find something I liked. I ordered the front to back circle earrings, they are fab & look like sparkly Polos! I love the fasten on them & how they look & under £20. Wore them to work today & noticed a few people glancing at them trying to work out how I'd put them in. I do have an obsession with earrings so have set myself a challenge- each day I'm going to wear a different pair of earrings instead of the same few pairs (I hear variety is the spice of life!)

Latest posts

Back