In The Kitchen with Ninja TSV 20/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My old juicer just gave up the ghost, so might be interested in this. Any details available?

Nutri Ninja NN100UK Nutri Chef Auto IQ Blender & Chopper
Item Number: 805555
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £7.95

Compact and versatile, this stylish food processor from Ninja also acts as a dough maker and features an integrated Nutri Ninja to take care of blending, numerous speed settings, cups in various sizes to mix in and takeaway, plus handy accessories to cater to different methods of food prep. The kitchen is your oyster, so get creating healthy and flavoursome drinks and smoothies, tasty snacks and delicious meals with this cooking essential.

*Please note: If you were to buy this model today directly from the Ninja website you’d pay £149.99. So to get it for a Today’s Special Value price of £79.98, plus P&P, is an outstanding saving of over £60.

Everything's on the menu - the chopping, mixing and blending functions can help you try out exciting new dishes from every day foods. You can make dips, process dough, whip up a pizza base, and make up mixes for burgers or fishcakes, and thanks to the integrated Nutri Ninja, you can also enjoy fresh juices and smoothies.

Easy does it - with Auto-iQ technology all you have to do is press one button and sit back as this Ninja does the hard work for you. It uses unique pulse, pause and blend patterns to suit the food, drink or snack you are creating.

Find your process - the Sweet, Frozen, Snack, Salad, Protein, and Veggie Fusion Processing settings work with the included NutriBowl to create delicious meals and snacks.

On-the-go – using the two BPA-free plastic cups with Spout lids, you can enjoy your drinks on your commute, at the gym, or on daytrips.
Easy to clean - all of the non-electrical parts are dishwasher safe, allowing you to just pop them in the dishwasher and get on with other things.

BPA free
Non-slip feet
10 speed settings
Dishwasher safe (non-electrical parts)

What's in the box?

1 x 1200W Nutri Ninja Base
3 x Cups - three pots to attach to your base, in 500ml, 650ml and 900ml sizes
3 x Spout Lids
1 x Pro Extractor Blades
1 x Nutri Bowl - 825ml
1 x Ninja Blade Stack
1 x Dough Blade
1 x 50-page recipe booklet

Colour options:

Black
Silver
Cream
Purple
Red
Green

Technical specifications:

Wattage: 1200W
RPM: Nutri Ninja cups: 20,000RPM; Dough and Prep blades in Nutri Bowl: 4,000RPM (depending on the function)
Blender (h x w x d): 36cm x 15cm x 18cm (14.2" x 5.9" x 7")
Weight: 2.41kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805555

I've ordered. It will replace the dead juicer, a low wattage smoothie maker I can sell and my mum's old Magimix that only has 1 blade left and is nearly 30 years old!

I ordered it fairly late on the 20th, it came today (22nd) at 0915, so good service for once. And a Saturday delivery too!

I already have the auto-IQ 1000W and use it almost every day. Buying this will get me 3 extra cups, a new blade unit, plus the jug processor which didn't come with the other one. This one is more powerful too (1200W), with a lot more functions.

It seems very good value, I googled around before ordering it. It is a good quality item.

I see that the company is now called SHARKninja.

Latest posts

Back