Bibi Bijoux Fashion Jewellery TSV 21/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is so much in clearance and they are not on very often now I had wondered if they had left and Maxine was going to switch more to that other brand she represents

I quite like the brand and have warmed to Maxine in the past year.

Truly hideous scarf thing IMO.
My money is very safe and for Bibi to offer this as a TSV seems to me that the QVC EXIT door is beckoning!

I have several BB pieces & love them although it took me some time to come around to the range because I thought they were overpriced.Now like many other ranges--particularly Kipling, Horora & Lola Rose I find that there is nothing new to 'grab me' so I look at the shows but don't buy.So will not be tempted with this TSV.

This gorgeous scarf is made from soft, lightweight fabric that's perfect for spring/summer and features two heart-shaped charms at either end and another in the middle, plus a collection of metal rings that can be adjusted along the scarf to create the look that you want. Versatile and chic, this Bibi Bijoux scarf comes in an array of colours and can be worn in so many ways  it's the perfect way to finish off any outfit in style.

Colours to suit your look - if you're looking for something fresh and light for the warmer seasons, then try the Orange or Blush options for a splash of vibrant colour; or for something more classic that you can wear all year round or out in the evenings, try the Black, Taupe, Navy or Teal. The charms also come in gold-tone, silver-tone or rose-tone depending on the colour of scarf you choose.

Branded tag on one end
100% polyester
Wipe clean
Length: 180cm (71")
Width when worn folded: 7cm (2.8"); fully open: 70cm (27.6")

Colour options:

Black with silver-tone charms
Taupe with rose gold and silver-tone charms
Navy with rose gold and silver-tone charms
Teal with gold and silver-tone charms
Orange with gold and silver-tone charms
Blush with rose gold and silver-tone charms

All measurements are approximate

How can you wipe clean a scarf? If I can't bung it in the washing machine I'm not interested, not that I'd have bought this anyway.

OMG!!! :mysmilie_13:

I have no words!!!!

Last edited:
Similar things are available in every cheap market and tat shop, for a couple of quid! I wouldn't be seen dead wearing one.

Yep .Ten a penny down the local market.

They sold them on Ideal World a couple of years back .Just as tacky but a lot cheaper.
Nothing could tempt me .

Latest posts

Back