Bibi Bijoux Fashion Jewellery TSV 21/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, definitely overpriced for a bit of Chinese made costume jewellery and a scarf, I agree with all of the above, you can get them on any market stall across the land, I've actually seen similar for £4.99. It's on QVC though so I'm sure the die hard fans will buy it anyway, regardless of the fact that as usual, they're getting ripped off.

I bought a similar style on a market stall, never wore it & I took it to a Charity Shop in one of my clear outs.I see we have the usual QVC b***s up with the colour names--'this is yellow but we are calling it orange/'this is taupe in the necklace but in the (matching) bracelet it is beige'.WHY do they do it? not the odd blip but over & over again, must lead to confusion with ordering. Jill & Michelle are now having a sort out on air as to more colour names.Well prepared then (NOT!)

Saw Jill wearing it on the 'promo' this morning. Two words. Dear God.

As for that 'other' range, well it all seems a bit ... tasselly ! and easy enough to make your own - or turn an existing long necklace in your ahem 'collection', by adding tassels from the haberdashery/craft shop !

Bibi Bijoux Fashion Jewellery TSV 21/04/17

I have always thought Bibi Bijoux was cheap and tatty looking, but the tsv is imo a new low. I just can't imagine who would wear it .

When they were saying last night that it was started by two sisters it was said the company had ' had some changes' It was quite near the start of the hour and as its not my cup of tea I wasn't listening properly ...was just having a nosey at the TSV . Wonder if the sisters aren't in control anymore?

Just been watching the debacle that is Micael (or whatever his name is) and Pippa presenting an overpriced Bibi Bijoux necklace. The way the necklace was displayed when the camera panned in, it looked like a neckchain with a bright pink fabric drawstring bag hanging on the end - I then realised that the way the drawstring bag had been positioned, it was partially obscuring the pendant part of the necklace! Typical Q cock-up, I realise that they might want to show the gift bag that comes with it, but position the bag at the side, not partly in front of the necklace, for heaven's sake! What made me laugh was the group of goons sitting on the settee, while Pippa & Mic talked over each other just before the rip-off of The Generation Game took place (highly entertaining - not). It did also look a little odd that Pippa was dressed for winter, with a thick scarf round her neck, while the 'Generation Game contestant' was in a sleeveless vest top!

Looks like its selling out.I find it hard to believe but each to his own taste .I wouldn't want it if they were giving it away.

I don't get it either, Turandot. I thought it was really expensive for what it is - just base metal and a few beads! It reminded me of the 'free' brooch or necklace sometimes given by ladieswear catalogue companies back in the day. And when you've got 2 presenters, plus a guest, all trying to get their five pence in, that's it, remote in the hand...

Looks like its selling out.I find it hard to believe but each to his own taste .I wouldn't want it if they were giving it away.

I watched the repeat of the launch show and thought the range had gone very tacky looking. The TSV itself is a monstrosity and like other have said we're on market stalls for less than a tenner a couple of years ago. They also really annoyed me as they kept getting all the jewellery coloured muddled up again. Absolutely hopeless!

Latest posts

Back