Tarte Cosmetics TSV 23/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Photo of TSV

Tarte.jpg

Oh I am so getting this bad boy - love the mascara, foundation and lip sculptor duo, palette looks gorgeous and Tarte brushes are great - yes, yes, yes!!!!!

I'm relieved; got such a backlog of foundations, mascaras and nude/brown palettes, don't want another black liner, brush bag etc. My credit card is sighing with relief!

....but...if the 12 hour foundation is offered in Fair/Light Neutral or Light Neutral in this TSV I might have a re-think!

I'd like to try the mascara & love the brushes. I like brown/ nude shadows but the ones in this look very orange. I'm sitting on the fence & waiting to watch the airing.

I prefer the man eater mascara to the camera lights one - I use the lash primer underneath and great some great looking lashes !
I'm definitely getting it and hoping the unicorn palette will be coming soon too

Tarte 7 Piece Maneater Make-up Collection & Bag
Item Number 230108
QVC Price £60.00
Today's Special Value Price £43.96
P&P £4.95

4 Easy Pays of £10.99

A seven-piece make-up collection from Tarte featuring the best-selling Amazonian Clay foundation, as well as the limited edition Maneater Eyeshadow Palette and Voluptuous Mascara. With five full-size products, as well as a limited edition animal print foundation brush and fabulous cosmetics bag, you have everything you need to create a variety of beautiful, show-stopping looks.

On the go gorgeous - totally travel-friendly, slip this whole collection into your stylish purple cosmetics bag… now you can create different looks from scratch when you're away from home or touch up during the day.

Contains:

1 x Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation (50ml) - a long-wearing, supremely blendable foundation with SPF15 to help protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays
1 x Buffer foundation brush (limited edition) - a supremely soft and versatile brush to help you achieve a flawless, even complexion
1 x Maneater Eyeshadow Palette (limited edition; 4.2g) - this palette includes a mix of liner, lid and crease eyeshadows, an eye and cheek highlighter, plus a step-by-step guide to take your look from naturally irresistible to voluptuous vixen
1 x eyeshadow brush - a 2-in-1 brush with a flat, dense end that is perfect for applying the full coverage base shades all over the lids, and a fluffy, tapered brush that targets and contours around the shape of the eye to define the crease and brow bones
1 x Maneater Self-Sharpening Eyeliner (limited edition; 0.25g) - a sexy triple-black pigment with a fresh tip every time
1 x Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (limited edition; 9ml) - lash styling mascara for intense volume
1 x Lip Sculptor lipstick (3.5g) and lipgloss (2ml) - in Kind (rose pink); sculpt and shape your lips' appearance while giving them a revitalising and moisturising boost
1 x cosmetics bag

Maneater Eyeshadow Palette contains:

1 x Meow (ivory)
1 x Passion (cream)
1 x Foxy (rose gold)
1 x Purr (soft mauve)
1 x Saucy (light brown)
1 x Hypnotic (shimmering berry)
1 x Midnight (brown)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tarte-7-Piece-...word=230108&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

The TSV mascara and liner are not "limited editions" - this is the regular packaging from the Maneater range! The cut and paste pixie strikes again!

I can't face looking at facebook until it's all over: the endless questions about foundation shades and shape tape concealer irritate me.

Latest posts

Back