Tarte Cosmetics TSV 23/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its up way too early

Q are many things but they ain't daft, it is Easter weekend and for many it is only long weekend they get in the year so there are a lot of people at home, surfing the Web so people will be ordering and Q know it!!!

Oh I`m dreading the facebook page which will be full of people asking if I`m such a colour in such a brand then what colour will I be in Tarte or they`ll get it and complain it`s too yellow/orange or it will sell out too soon and they`ll be mortified to have missed out on their shade or umpteen folk will be typing "got mine, got mine soooooo excited, can`t wait blah blah" as if it`s something important not just makeup.

I've ordered mine. I usually use the light medium in this foundation but recently I've found it's a bit dark, so I've gone a shade down to light sand.

I want a couple of other bits too but holding off to see if the price drops any...

I've ordered mine. I usually use the light medium in this foundation but recently I've found it's a bit dark, so I've gone a shade down to light sand.

I want a couple of other bits too but holding off to see if the price drops any...

I bought the Light Medium Honey in the powder foundation but it's not so much dark as too orangey/peachy on my yellow-toned skin so I also use Light Sand and warm it up with some bronzer - do wish they'd bring all the shades

I've sat on my hands with those RotS lipstick trios which I want badly but have absolutely no need of...

Amazingly, I think I'm out again. I (somewhat dramatically, lol!) wonder if I'll ever buy another beauty TSV again. Would like the lip sculptor and I'm on the last of my beloved Maneater mascaras, but really, really don't need another neutral palette and I looked ill in that foundation, too yellow for me.

Warwa, I've been dithering over that Swamp Queen palette for ages and 30% off/free shipping is an excellent deal even with customs factored in - how much more in customs did you have to pay to get them all, if you don't mind me asking?

Apparently the Make Believe range is coming to QVC in April...although it will probably be at crazy prices!

This news has pleased me greatly, as I didn't have the money when it was released, and it sold out before I got paid again. I didn't think Q would be stocking it, as I felt sure that the mere thought of straying that far from the neutral colour palette would have been enough to give the buyers palpitations. I fancied the palette and the rose gold glitter liner, but will definitely be sidestepping the mint lip paint (would be gobsmacked if Q bring that anyway!) Think the models look awful in the photos accompanying this range, strobed / airbrushed to within an inch of their lives, but I guess the alien dolly look is optional.

Yes, I've been stung before by going for things early, only for them to knock a fiver off at the time of the event, so don't tend to do that any more. Couldn't resist going for these, though..

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tarte-Rainfore...e-Trio-Vol-II.product.232462.html?sc=PRODFEED

I got the previous set in the same series that they did, and they're lovely buttery, moisturising formulas, and the packaging's so pretty! That's a good price, too, as they're £15 each on Tarte.

People asking Leigh about the foundation shades for the TSV.

As I said all the sand/yellow shades for this one.
The Light/Medium TSV foundation tube just reads "Light-Medium" but Leigh says it's LM Honey.

Medium and Tan options are Medium Honey and Tan Honey on the TSV details (Honey = Peach undertones)

Clear as mud as always then! I'm out!

I'm going to order, but am in Egypt at the moment and the hotel internet has blocked qvc website :mysmilie_13:
Will have to wait until weekend when I return

No, because I've turned off all mobile data as I don't want a large phone bill on my return !
Strange really, as last Easter I ordered the ultrasun TSV whilst staying at the same hotel - maybe husbands have complained to hotel of wives shopping whilst on holiday !

I'm going to order, but am in Egypt at the moment and the hotel internet has blocked qvc website :mysmilie_13:
Will have to wait until weekend when I return

When we were in Egypt some years ago, we went to McDonalds across the road for a coffee, but mainly to use their free WiFi; and other coffee shops offered free WiFi too.

Will say its more to do with Egypt and monitoring what is said about their government online. China do it too it seems.

Now as we all know QVC is really GCQ headquarters pretending to be a shopping channel. So the codes are hidden it certain products, ordering a new very expensive bog brush is really telling them about the Egyptian president's travel plans.

Hey, I watched The Night Manager.

Can you download the app over wifi and order that way?

The Tarte TSV is a great offer, but won't be going for it as I need to work on my makeup stockpile before it all goes off! Good that they're selling the SPF version of the foundation this time.

I find the naming of the shades very annoying. Since when was honey peach-toned?

My Tarte TSV came today and the colours in the palette were much nicer than they looked on screen. More bronzy (they looked a bit orange) which will be great in summer with a tan. I like the foundation and have had it a few times before. Will try it all out tomorrow for work. I think it is a keeper :)

My Tarte TSV came today and the colours in the palette were much nicer than they looked on screen. More bronzy (they looked a bit orange) which will be great in summer with a tan. I like the foundation and have had it a few times before. Will try it all out tomorrow for work. I think it is a keeper :)

Me too, I really like mine and it's arrived just in time for my little holibob on Monday to mallorca. I'm liking the lippy and gloss, lovely colour and the foundation is my favourite and I've tried them all!

I had talked myself out of this until I read the reviews on here and the 19 reviews on qvc......just ordered!

I'm wavering after reading all the good reports from people who've already got it

Has anyone tried the Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette or the Confidence Creamy Powder foundation?

See they have got the unicorn brushes people have been having heart attacks over, strangely they are too garish for me.

Latest posts

Back