Australian Bodycare TSV 26/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone know what's in the small bottle?
If I tap the picture it enlarges, and it says 'tea tree spray', so presume it's like a little antiseptic spray, possibly pure TT oil? A spray could be good, I always get covered in the stuff when I try to get a little drop out of those bottles!

The small bottle is a tea tree spray. If you click on the thumbnail image, you can see a larger version of the pic, but no sizes are visible from the shot.

I've only just received a waitlist order of two litres of skinwash plus some wipes today. I'd totally forgotten I'd ordered it, but the price was good. Still tempted by this TSV as I want to try the lavender version, plus the tea tree spray seems like a handy thing to have. Dear God I'm weak-willed, but I hate being low on supply. Guess price might be a deciding factor.

The small bottle is a tea tree spray. If you click on the thumbnail image, you can see a larger version of the pic, but no sizes are visible from the shot.

I've only just received a waitlist order of two litres of skinwash plus some wipes today. I'd totally forgotten I'd ordered it, but the price was good. Still tempted by this TSV as I want to try the lavender version, plus the tea tree spray seems like a handy thing to have. Dear God I'm weak-willed, but I hate being low on supply. Guess price might be a deciding factor.

i put a price of £29.98 + post

I will be caving in and buying this after being so good with my Q purchases this year, as I want to try the lavender wash and love the original formula, this is one product that Q still do that is good value and great quality, and no pesky wipes either, great !

If the big bottle is 1000ml, I'm in. Any smaller and I think I'll wait to see the next TSV as I think ABC usually have another during summer don't they?

I presumed from looking at the sizes in the video that the original is in the litre size and the lavender in the 500 ml size but may be wrong, I think they usually do another tsv in the summer months but wonder if they may put the useless wipes in that one but if is has 2 litres of the bodywash it it may be tempting still. I like the body lotion too.

I will have to have this tsv, as I only have one litre in reserve.

Yes it looks like a one litre and it probably is because you can buy two litres of original Skinwash for £40 on their website, so it would work out about right a litre and a half for thirty pounds, with a spray thrown in.

Latest posts

Back