Australian Bodycare TSV 26/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I could be wrong but looking at it again, it looks like it could be Lavender Skinwash in a 250ml bottle because it looks slimmer, were as the 500ml bottle looks like a wider, chubbier bottle.

I could be wrong but looking at it again, it looks like it could be Lavender Skinwash in a 250ml bottle because it looks slimmer, were as the 500ml bottle looks like a wider, chubbier bottle.

You're right, the bottle in the picture does look different, but it's definitely the chubby 500ml one in the video.

I like the ABC skinwash and usually buy a tsv which i share with my son but a while ago someone on here recommended a brand called Jason ( sorry can`t remember who ) so I thought I`d give them a try. They have the leaping bunny and their bodywashes are just under a litre and even though I wasn`t struck on the smell of their tea tree bodywash and prefer the ABC fragrance I also bought their lavender bodywash and their rosewater bodywashes and both were really nice. Just in case anybody is looking for a lavender skinwash. They`re around £8 on some sites and for the size of the bottle they`re a bargain and really nice, no nasties in them and as I mentioned earlier they`re totally vegan and cruelty free.
https://www.healthypeach.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=jason+body+wash

I like the ABC skinwash and usually buy a tsv which i share with my son but a while ago someone on here recommended a brand called Jason ( sorry can`t remember who ) so I thought I`d give them a try. They have the leaping bunny and their bodywashes are just under a litre and even though I wasn`t struck on the smell of their tea tree bodywash and prefer the ABC fragrance I also bought their lavender bodywash and their rosewater bodywashes and both were really nice. Just in case anybody is looking for a lavender skinwash. They`re around £8 on some sites and for the size of the bottle they`re a bargain and really nice, no nasties in them and as I mentioned earlier they`re totally vegan and cruelty free.
https://www.healthypeach.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=jason+body+wash

I think that could've been me Vienna, I always use Jason. I only dive in and out the shower so as long as it smells nice, ethical, cleans me and is cheap, then that'll do for me.

Lavender is one of my favourite 'smells', I just adore it. I also value cruelty free options, so I will definitely investigate the Jason brand, thanks both.

The link doesn't work anymore. Can anyone confirm the p&p. Am guessing it will be a fiver? Will be getting this though as it seems good value even with the p&p. Am so hooked on this skin wash.

I'm curious to know what the spray is too, is it pure tea tree oil or some sort of body spray? Must say AY's demo in that Qcam video is not very illuminating!

I'm curious to know what the spray is too, is it pure tea tree oil or some sort of body spray? Must say AY's demo in that Qcam video is not very illuminating!

No it`s a dilution of tea tree according to the ingredients it has 10% tea tree oil and the rest are water, alcohol, castor oil and so on. Here`s the list.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Melaleuca Alternifolia (10%), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Camelia Sinesis, Ceteareth-25, Triticum Vulgare, Silica.

Well according to AY's video demo, you can spray it all around yourself, and into the air - presumably to keep vampires away?

Well according to AY's video demo, you can spray it all around yourself, and into the air - presumably to keep vampires away?

someone should spray it in Q studio's then to detract that new presenter from being there... not a fan of her and her fangs.

Can Australian Bodycare products be used in pregnancy? Is this ever made clear in presentations?

someone should spray it in Q studio's then to detract that new presenter from being there... not a fan of her and her fangs.

I agree, I find her style quite odd especially when sheee makes what sheeees sayinnnnng drag onnnn, and don't get me started on the false laugh that she just turns on and off.

I agree, I find her style quite odd especially when sheee makes what sheeees sayinnnnng drag onnnn, and don't get me started on the false laugh that she just turns on and off.

I agree about the odd speech thing, how she ends every sentence with a long drawn out ummmm. I can only listen to her for a short time.

thats the problem with this brands tsv the third item is usually something i wont use. the wipes are awful, the tea tree oils i have a few of those and can never use them up. and now the daft spray. would like the body lotion thats lovely, or the fold cream but you never get those

Latest posts

Back