High street alternatives to QVC shampoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I usually buy Inecto coconut shampoo and conditioner but just don't have the time to get to the particular shop that sells it. When I was in Asda today I spent ages browsing through their shampoos. I didn't like the Palmers coconut one as it had "monoi" (whatever that it) and smelled really sweet and "cloying." There was a Dove one with coconut and turmeric which I quite liked - it might be worth a try. Also they had this one from OGX which smelled nice:

http://www.superdrug.com/Hair/Hair-...gclid=CLCrwfmOidMCFWcq0wodyvEC8A&gclsrc=aw.ds

I don't want to buy Philip Kingsley or Nicky Clarke products etc. I really hate the "for men" products as they are all loaded with fragrance that smells like cheap aftershave and just irritate my scalp. I have quite dry hair so generally prefer coconut products. I was thinking of taking a look in Holland & Barrett as they generally have good products. Years ago I used to use a product called Desert Essence shampoo and it was excellent.

Does anyone know of any products that are good for dry hair ? Thank you for any suggestions.

I've just remembered people reporting good results using aloe vera gel by rubbing a bit on damp hair; makes it looking alive and shiny, and easier to use than oil hair masks.
Also good for shaving and after shaving; and as aftersun and mosquito bites as it's calming. I haven't tried it myself yet but ordered some the other day to try.

I like Aussie Miracle Moist. I think my hair is dry through colouring though, it never used to be dry when I was younger so perhaps I fall more into the damaged category! But they do a number of shampoos. (Anyway, I find this as effective as the expensive ones although I have yet to try Liz Earle.)