Radley TSV 29/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does this come with a long strap as well ? If not then be wary. I have a similar style Radley bag and I find the handles are too long to hang over my arm as a handbag and because I`m tall the handles are too short to go over my shoulder and the bulk of the bag sits under my armpit and is very uncomfortable to carry.

Does this come with a long strap as well ? If not then be wary. I have a similar style Radley bag and I find the handles are too long to hang over my arm as a handbag and because I`m tall the handles are too short to go over my shoulder and the bulk of the bag sits under my armpit and is very uncomfortable to carry.

Pretty sure there is no long strap with it

Cheers Sazza I didn`t think it would, neither does the one I have which I got a couple of years ago but I`m noticing on the Radley site more and more bags in this kind of style are being sold with a detachable long strap as well. As I said earlier, I found the handles on mine to be a strange length, perhaps they`ve now realised this and add the extra detachable strap on their new styles. I think this tsv is now discontinued on the Radley site.

Spotted this exact bag in TK Maxx near me today in black for £119.99... its a nice bag, but I remember when Radley were much lower prices.
I had no idea it was the TSV when I saw it or I'd have snapped some "real" pics for you all

I have wanted a replacement in red or pink for my battered red bag which is not terribly large for a very long time now. I decided to hunt elsewhere as I am not sure how this flap on the TSV will sit and there is no zip. Well, Radley have a 25% sale on some items which JLP are price matching today so I have dived straight in and gone for the Liverpool St Grab bag which has short handles and a cross body strap. It is reduced to £126.75 in both shops but I can click and collect from Waitrose so no delivery charge. This is a bit impetuous for me so I hope it doesn't backfire!!!!! It's item no 58830528 in JLP. Please say you think it's nice!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted a replacement in red or pink for my battered red bag which is not terribly large for a very long time now. I decided to hunt elsewhere as I am not sure how this flap on the TSV will sit and there is no zip. Well, Radley have a 25% sale on some items which JLP are price matching today so I have dived straight in and gone for the Liverpool St Grab bag which has short handles and a cross body strap. It is reduced to £126.75 in both shops but I can click and collect from Waitrose so no delivery charge. This is a bit impetuous for me so I hope it doesn't backfire!!!!! It's item no 58830528 in JLP. Please say you think it's nice!!!!!!!!!

nice colour https://www.johnlewis.com/radley-li...colour=Pink&navAction=jump&_requestid=2610632

Lovely bag Mazza and its good it has a long as well as short handles. Enjoy using it.

No Radley shows?

I'm feeling a bit annoyed with Q because I have been waiting for some weeks for Radley in the hope of getting one of the pricier bags on easy pay.The TSV is not my style.

It looks like other than the TSV there are no full Radley shows ,they have wrapped the TSV in their catwalk shows to try to sell their unwearable fashion.
I haven't got time to sit through every fashion show in the hope of catching a different Radley bag.

I noticed for some time Q are mixing up the shows a lot more with their stylists telling us what matches etc.Well I won't be watching today or buying their TSV.

There are lots of offers on Radley bags out there--John Lewis, Debenhams, House of Fraser & possibly Radley themselves.Although of course they are not on Easypay, but you might find something more to your taste for a good price.I wonder if Radley have put this style with QVC as a sell off? I haven't seen it anywhere else, not saying it's not there of course!

Yes I have just posted in another thread--there are lots of offers on Radley @ the moment, JL, Debenhams,H of F & radley website.I though Radley might have offloaded this to QVC as TSV.Have seen this bag in store & never been tempted.It looks as though it will be fiddly to get into with the strap in front of the strap.How many time have you bought a bag to find it doesn't really work in use?

I'm feeling a bit annoyed with Q because I have been waiting for some weeks for Radley in the hope of getting one of the pricier bags on easy pay.The TSV is not my style.

It looks like other than the TSV there are no full Radley shows ,they have wrapped the TSV in their catwalk shows to try to sell their unwearable fashion.
I haven't got time to sit through every fashion show in the hope of catching a different Radley bag.

I noticed for some time Q are mixing up the shows a lot more with their stylists telling us what matches etc.Well I won't be watching today or buying their TSV.

11am show is Radley and there is a show on 16th May

Gorgeous bag, Mazza. Hope you enjoy using (or, should that be wearing?) it.

There are lots of offers on Radley bags out there--John Lewis, Debenhams, House of Fraser & possibly Radley themselves.Although of course they are not on Easypay, but you might find something more to your taste for a good price.I wonder if Radley have put this style with QVC as a sell off? I haven't seen it anywhere else, not saying it's not there of course!

Radley have up-dated 'Borders' with their 'Boundaries' range: they even make reference to the change, in their blurb on 'Boundaries'. I'm afraid I have rather fallen for the new style, and have the medium grab bag/crossbody in three colours. The 25% off, is only until Monday, apparently. Would love to treat myself to the tan, but must sit on hands! Must be strong!

Gorgeous bag, Mazza. Hope you enjoy using (or, should that be wearing?) it.

Thank you! I collected it today and the colour is fab. I shall use it as a grab bag rather than cross body as I think it looks better as I am quite tall and the strap is not over long, but good to have the strap just in case.

Radley have up-dated 'Borders' with their 'Boundaries' range: they even make reference to the change, in their blurb on 'Boundaries'. I'm afraid I have rather fallen for the new style, and have the medium grab bag/crossbody in three colours. The 25% off, is only until Monday, apparently. Would love to treat myself to the tan, but must sit on hands! Must be strong!

Far be it from me to encourage reckless spending on bags, but if you've got a debenhams card you'll get another 10% off the tan boundaries bag you're after!

Happily/unhappily (not sure which), I do not have a Debenhams Card. I'll just have to hope there's another sale when the next bank holiday comes around, at the end of May.

Latest posts

Back