Folding Storage 15" Ottoman with Tray TSV 11/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got one of these and two of the bigger ones. They are incredibly useful if you have tons of carp like me to hide when folk turn up. Magazines, dog toys, dog, hairdryer/tongs/brush, knitting, abandoned socks. Shame they don't do a really big one so I could chuck in Mr CC, he really does make the place look untidy at times.

They fold flat too when empty, but mine never are.

CC

Why would you buy these from QVC when they are available in lots of different shops, like Argos and Wilko for eg?

Are they calling the lid a tray or is there a separate tray. I bought mine at Wilkos and have often used the lid as a tray and they cost less than £10.

Why would you buy these from QVC when they are available in lots of different shops, like Argos and Wilko for eg?

I thought that too as I have one from Argos, but, when I decided to try one of these from QVC I saw that they really are smarter and better quality. Worth the bit of extra in my opinion.
(And I don't praise QVC easily!)

Last edited:

I buy most things online as I don't go to retail parks or the high street. I suppose I could buy these online at other places but to be honest I didn't look. Impulse buy, but I'm happy with them.

CC

I agree that the ones I have seen and used from the bargain shops are not such good quality as the ones I bought from QVC, although I'm sure it is possible to find a similar quality. It will be interesting to see if the tray is the lid by any other name... I don't need any more of these, but wouldn't be without them. As CC says, it's instant tidiness.

Latest posts

Back