Ultrasun TSV 3/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What, another one just a couple of weeks apart? And what they can possibly offer that wasn't in the last TSV, has Abby mentioned a new product coming up?

Another Ultrasun TSV means another day of avoiding QVC. I cannot stand that Abbie with her"I want you to......." Who does she think she is??

Another Ultrasun TSV means another day of avoiding QVC. I cannot stand that Abbie with her"I want you to......." Who does she think she is??
I agree! The "I want you to" really annoys me, who is she to tell me what to do!

I agree! The "I want you to" really annoys me, who is she to tell me what to do!

It's her patronising attitude that gets me, she sits there feeling rather superior as is if she single handed introduced suncare to the world. She also, whilst using her scare tactics, fails to tell people that they need a good twenty minutes of sun to touch your skin or you could become Vitamin D Deficient, but that could effect sales, and we don't want that do we? Apart from that, I'd never in a million years pay Ultrasun prices for tiny sun care, the cost of one bottle could feed a small family for a week, she should think about that before preaching and stressing people buy it for their kids, making them feel bad because of course, only Ultrasun is good enough.

Just to give a balanced view, I think Ultrasun is brilliant, especially with young children who hate having constant sun cream applied. I am careful to avoid the midday sun and to ration sun exposure at the beginning of a holiday (and we do reapply once during the day just to be sure), but after a two week family villa holiday in Barbados with a one year old baby and a three year old, nobody burned. Nobody even went pink and we were in and out of the pool and the sea all day. It is expensive, but not as bad in a tsv and if you factor it in as an extra on top of the cost of any holiday, it's more affordable. I have seen people and children on holiday who are terribly burned and you can't really put a price on the cost of skin safety. I swear by it and it is good value at M&S on their % off days and you can pick and choose exactly what you want.

Yes I get that experience with my Superdrug brands and the value is amazing on their buy one, get one free or half price days, I mostly buy a lot of my suncare from https://www.thesuncareshop.com/ I buy Sunsense and none of my family have ever burned with it even in extreme heat, so I suppose it's just a case of each to their own and what suits you best.

Just to say https://www.thesuncareshop.com/ do good prices on Ultrasun with all feee p and p.

I find Abbie a little patronising, but I suppose that's because she's passionate about the products. I do use Ultrasun and have never burnt, although I never actively seek out the sun as I'm fair skinned. I also use the face Ultrasun all year round as I find it acts as a good moisturiser.

Yes I get that experience with my Superdrug brands and the value is amazing on their buy one, get one free or half price days, I mostly buy a lot of my suncare from https://www.thesuncareshop.com/ I buy Sunsense and none of my family have ever burned with it even in extreme heat, so I suppose it's just a case of each to their own and what suits you best.

Just to say https://www.thesuncareshop.com/ do good prices on Ultrasun with all feee p and p.

Thank you for the heads up Shopperholic ...I must admit I am a creature of habit and have stayed with Ultra sun ...but I do dabble with others and always up for a recommendation : :mysmilie_14: Any high suncream should be good ....when you see pics in the paper of people showing off their sunburn and the papers turning it all into a joke I just dispair ...my dear Mum had a lump cut from her leg because of being badly burned as a young girl in the 1930s ....distressing to say the least ....and it's not just the skin that can be affected ...it can spread inside the body ....as long as people use something then that has to be a good thing

I wonder if it's a supersize 400 ml bottle/s this time round.
Or may be a hair product?

I agree, it's the best sun protection for me by far. I get mine from ifsogo, with discount for multibuy and free p&p. I like the glimmer one myself, but my hubby prefers the sport gel.
I won't get the TSV because I only buy those two products.

Has anyone seen any mention of Ultrasun products reviewed in the press?---magazines, newspapers etc.I don't think I have seen it reviewed in the likes of 'Which'.

With tan activator, I may be interested. It's new to me.

Is it any good and better than the regular spf? The reviews are a mixed bag.

Latest posts

Back