Ultrasun TSV 3/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They took Tan Activator SPF30 body offline today because the reviews were one star.

why the glimmer? do they think everyone wants to be shinny and covered in glitter when on holidays?

I tested Glimmer in M&S on my hand it was shimmery but not glittery and I was pleasantly surprised. Then checked in the day light and didn't see any glitter.

Ultrasun Tan Activate & Protect 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 232874
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.00
P&P £4.95

This comprehensive Ultrasun collection features a whole host of glow-boosting products, including Tan Activator SPF30 in two formulas to suit your face and body, Aftersun to keep skin feeling soothed and comfortable after a day in the sunshine, and Glimmer SPF20 to help give skin a subtle glow while youre enjoying the outdoors. Get the bronzed goddess look without compromising on your SPF application with this brilliant set from the experts at Ultrasun.

*Please note: If you were to buy these items individually today from Ultrasun you'd pay £98. So to get them for a Today's Special Value price of £34 plus P&P, is an outstanding saving of over £50.

SPF products can be applied once a day (re-apply in extreme circumstances)
SPF products offer all-day protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours)
Suitable for most skin types
SPF products are free from oils, perfumes and emulsifiers
Can be used for up to two years after opening

Get your tan on - offering Tan Activator formulas for your face and body enriched with a tan enhancer, this set ensures you can tan safely and encourage a gorgeous glow, without worrying about reducing your protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.

The Ultrasun guarantee - each product in this curated collection can be used for up to two years after opening, so there’s no need to ensure you’ve used every drop before you return from your holiday. Plus, Ultrasun products are developed to suit all skin types, so the whole family can use them.

Perfect for summer sun - whether you’re jetting off to an exotic location, or taking a chance on British weather, Ultrasun have compiled this set to offer you everything you need to help protect your skin from the sun, as well as the bestselling Aftersun to pamper yourself with in the evening.

Contains:

1 x Glimmer SPF20 (150ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, liposomal UVA and UVB sun protection gel with reflecting pigments to catch the light. Keep away from eyes and clothing
1 x Body Tan Activator SPF30 (150ml) - developed to lessen the amount of sun exposure you may need, to get the tan you desire. Enriched with a tan enhancer
1 x Face Tan Activator SPF30 (50ml) - created with the same formulas the Body Tan Activator SPF30 to keep your skin protected from harsh UV rays, while encouraging a tan
1 x Aftersun (150ml) - a non-greasy formula featuring Aquarich complex free from emulsifiers and lightly perfumed

How to use:

Glimmer SPF20:

Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure
Keep away from eyes and clothing

Body Tan Activator SPF30:

Face Tan Activator SPF30:

Aftersun:

Apply after sun exposure, or any time you’d like to help hydrate and soothe

Please refer to the Sun Account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin, and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232874

I think Ultrasun is really good but can't stand watching Abby know it all. Once a day is not enough Abby and you have to reapply quite often when you feel the heat, I would be burnt to a crisp if I only applied once a day. The only one I don't like is the tinted it stains your towels/clothes and is messy to apply.

I can't watch Abby anymore. The older I get the less I can listen to patronising/domineering people. I find her really irritating, to me she sounds like a school mistress.

No, sorry, I know lots like it but I just don't get it, £40 for teeny, tiny sunscreen? I've also heard Abi before say if you don't use it all you can put it away for next year, who one earth wouldn't get through those teeny, tiny bottles in one Summer?

No, sorry, I know lots like it but I just don't get it, £40 for teeny, tiny sunscreen? I've also heard Abi before say if you don't use it all you can put it away for next year, who on earth wouldn't get through those teeny, tiny bottles in one Summer?

Totally with you Shopperholic, I'd get through one of those in a week as I'd also have to reapply, as someone else said earlier in the thread - I've been buying Calypso from Wilko for £4/250ml and haven't burned with that!

I used the Glimmer version in the past & had glitter all over some dark trousers.I find my patience with Abbi is very short, she just irritates me too--her pushing how 'passionate' about sun care is I am sure true but it just comes over to me as the hard sell. We've had an overload of her recently maybe that is something to do with it.

Totally with you Shopperholic, I'd get through one of those in a week as I'd also have to reapply, as someone else said earlier in the thread - I've been buying Calypso from Wilko for £4/250ml and haven't burned with that!

Thanks Tarketta, I'll give that one a go. I do hope people ignore her patronising, scaremongering and the Ultrasun hype they'll save themselves a few bob.

I've seen that brand in Poundland (not sure of actual products) so maybe an even bigger bargain!

I'm a fan of Garnier AS clear (high factor) as I find all creams leaves white scum. The spray bottle could do with a rethink otherwise it great for me and Mr L who would get sunburn from the toaster.

Thanks Tarketta, I'll give that one a go. I do hope people ignore her patronising, scaremongering and the Ultrasun hype they'll save themselves a few bob.

One of the other reasons I bought it was because it actually rated very high in decent SPF protection levels vs some of the more expensive brands (like Hawaiian Tropic) which were all talk and no trousers! They do an excellent continuous spray and a dry oil spray (which I like to use when I'm vaguely brown so I can imagine I'm some kind of 'bronzed goddess', ha ha!)

I've lost two friends from malignant melanoma skin cancer, both of them were sun-worshippers but 'economical' with sun protection.

I find Abbie very patronising and annoying when she tells me I must protect 'my man'. He cleared off ages ago and I don't care what SPF his current woman buys him !

Latest posts

Back