Anyone else having problems watching shows already aired?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TigBags

Registered Shopper
For the last few days I have been unable to watch any of the shows that have already aired via the links on the tv guide. When I click on 'watch show' it just starts playing whatever show is on QVC LIVE. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes! I tried about two or three days ago for the first time ever and got nowhere fast! I wondered if it was an iPad issue but ended up just looking up items previously on air and checking out whatever it was that I wanted to know about on the item page video. What a crack IT team they have......

That happens when I try to look up the days schedule ,it goes automatically to the live broadcast. The web site is really not fit for purpose.
I thought it was an I Pad issue too.

I cannot believe this is STILL an issue. Do you think QVC are aware of this problem? If they are then they are truly useless when it comes to sorting simple things out!

I cannot believe this is STILL an issue. Do you think QVC are aware of this problem? If they are then they are truly useless when it comes to sorting simple things out!

Maybe they don't want us to be able to watch shows back any more, as it shows when items have been available at a lower price point? Will be very disappointed if that facility is no longer available, as - if you're all discussing someone's terrible outfit / hairstyle etc - I like to be able to go and have a nose!

They are having endless issues with the website for months now.

A friend tried to order a few days ago online got as far as checkout and it would not go any further. She swears it wasn't frozen as she scrolled up and down the page etc, just the final checkout would not work or even go back. Had to phone up in the end to get the order to go through.

Gosh I thought it was my iPad as well! For weeks now it has been more or less impossible to display the TV guide - just goes straight to live tv. I have to select TV guide many, many times to get it to work. Trying to watch past shows is so much hassle I have more or less stopped altogether. Bonus is, I'm not shopping so much!

Latest posts

Back