Chuntley extensions?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a quick look and yes, definitely extensions. She was mid spiel about the 30 day money back guarantee simper! simper! simper! blah! blah! blah! As if no other retailer does it, minus the snotty letter of course.

Gawd the woman loves herself so much, if she was chocolate she'd eat herself.

Having admitted they are extensions earlier she is now rabbiting on with Eek Alison who was saying her hairdresser once cut her ear Chuntley butts in with "that reminds me I must get mine cut". What the ....! She has only just got the bleeding thing lengthened
Open mouth and s***e comes out

Oh goodness! Just seen her read one tweet and it is to say how great her hair looks! And how she is always told off for changing her look so much. How come her fringe grew out so quickly though? I like very long hair though so am having serious hair envy! Oh god, she has just pulled a little smug smile as she looks into the monitor. That means I'm off!

Latest is that she is always being told off at Q for changing her look and had tried to hide the extensions from her manager!

What planet is the woman on?

I often wonder if she changes her look often to fish for compliments, she sure likes to read any out on air. She also had a habit (I haven't paid much attention recently, she may still do this) of putting herself down so guest dismissed notion or complimented her. Perhaps she's insecure in how she looks and needs to keep reinventing herself. I think she usually looks groomed and polished but sounds too sickly and gushing to be sincere.

I often wonder if she changes her look often to fish for compliments, she sure likes to read any out on air. She also had a habit (I haven't paid much attention recently, she may still do this) of putting herself down so guest dismissed notion or complimented her. Perhaps she's insecure in how she looks and needs to keep reinventing herself. I think she usually looks groomed and polished but sounds too sickly and gushing to be sincere.

Yes she still does, just cannot help herself.

it was all up on her and Steven's Twatter page a few days ago (with links to pics on Spinstergram) - it's actually SC's Twatter page officially but you wouldn't know it, with the photos at the top and the constant tweets and retweets from/about CH.

Yes I have to agree, she does try to reinvent herself to attract compliments, hair wise though, I don't think she has the originality to think of anything else. I'm not a lover of vanity though and that woman just oozes it from every pore whilst flicking her hair, yes you guessed it, she's a right little flicker. :mysmilie_17:

I am thinking that if it was me I'd be annoyed if a manager told me to stop changing my look - wouldn't we all. As for her hair I think it's extensions, and I further think that the reason she said she must get hers cut, was to hide the fact that it's not her natural length.

She had put a photo and comment on Twitter saying she's had extensions but felt they were too long and was going to have some of the length cut off. I think it's quite sad the way Catherine behaves, constantly changing how she looks. I think she must be quite unhappy deep down to be doing it as often as she does.

:emo: Mrs Builder bore off, how self absorbed is she. Look at the video on Instagram of her shaking her hair after having some cut off.

Two years to do house renovations?! We're does she live Buckingham Palace?! As for all her psychopaths and the praise Chuntley laps up, to I say feel fresh creepingly, hair on my arms stand up type embarrassed for them all, would be an slight understatement.

Not keen on the very dark almost black shade, don't think is suits her skin tone. I can't decide to whom she bears the most resemblance today - Angelina Jolie or Morticia Adams.

Sorry, not her best look! One of the worst in fact along with the long blond extensions a few years back.

Just to explain the going to the hairdresser thing. She was actually talking about ears. Diamonique lady and Catherine were talking about both having big ears, Alison said hairdresser cut hers once and Catherine said she needed to go to the same hairdresser to have hers cut - I understood that to mean her big ears!? Nonsense conversations which just went on and on.

Sorry, not her best look! One of the worst in fact along with the long blond extensions a few years back.

Just to explain the going to the hairdresser thing. She was actually talking about ears. Diamonique lady and Catherine were talking about both having big ears, Alison said hairdresser cut hers once and Catherine said she needed to go to the same hairdresser to have hers cut - I understood that to mean her big ears!? Nonsense conversations which just went on and on.

There seems to be a heck of a lot of inane, pointless and nonsense conversations going on between presenters and guests. Such a lot of the time I am thinking "will you shut up and just tell us the important details about the products and not go on about your some irrelevant persons wedding. I really don't care!" That is why I now watch this channel less and less nowadays.

Agree with above poster - TWO years for renovations ??? if she spent as much time doing up her house as she spends on her hair, it would be done in no time.

Interesting to see Instagram link (me not being on social media), and reading the inane replies and sycophantic messages by people with nothing better to do, makes me glad I'm not involved with it ! Jeez, the shallowness of the world at large leaves me speechless.

If I was Chuntley, I'd spend less time faffing with my hair and more looking at my skin. Some of the close-ups of the earrings she was wearing revealed Chuntley has a nice collection of fat blackheads in her earlobes.

Latest posts

Back