Yankee Candle Amazon Easter Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa

Registered Shopper
Lots of large jar candles for £13.99 on amazon today. Find them through the 'home and kitchen' section on the deals page.
A nice selection of fragrances, too.

V.tempted to get Moroccan Argan Oil, one of my favourite scents, but I've only ever had it via melt and melt cup form - and some people say the candle doesn't have much throw.

Last edited:
Thanks, I had a large jar in the Argan oil and it had a very poor throw but I find that is the case with a lot of my Yankee purchase now, I won't be buying anymore when I have used my stash up, the older scents seem far better

Some good deals also in YC shops again. These also seem to be available online :mysmilie_59:
www.yankeecandle.co.uk

BOGOF on reed refusers 2 easter large jars for £30, buy one get one half price on some candles,va meltwarmer with melt boxed selection £20.

With the offers recently I think YC have realised they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Funny you should mention Amazon's Yankee offers, Ellaaa, as I too have been perusing - not that I am buying, of course, because I am being very strong (ish). But good to let the forum know so thanks for starting this off.

I didn't spot so many single jar bargains but I did find some interesting Yankee collections I think I recognise from QVC last year at, unsurprisingly, about half the price they were on QVC. There are a few sets of 3 jars and then a number of mixed sets (jars, tealights, votives, accessories). For example:

- There are sets of 3 boxes of tealights and 15 votives (together with 2 holders) in three scents, to match the 3 jars in TSVs, for £19.99 inc P&P. If you like tealights and votives, that's terrific value. They tend to be ones which were on QVC six months ago or more such as the Warm Summer Nights (Midnight Lilac, Lavender Sunset, Summer Storm) and Harvest Time (Caramel Apple Cake, Autumn Gathering, Candied Pecans) sets on Q last year. See here.

- If you like Red Apple Wreath, there's a set containing a large jar, a box of TLs and 6 votives for £14.99 inc P&P (here)

You often find the same sellers/shops on eBay as on Amazon so it's worth comparing the two as prices may vary by a few quid. I recommend a look at the seller My Planet on eBay for various Yankee sets, eg this Winter one with large tumbler, 2 boxes of TLs and 6 votives in Winter Glow, Cozy by the Fire and Snow in Love for £17.99 (here).

I'll stop the Yankee obsessing now as I have some chocolate eating to do. Happy Easter to all.

Lots of good deals, but - having bought all three 3x large jar TSV's this year - we now have candles coming out our ears!! Currently burning Wild Mint in the kitchen and Hibiscus Water in the living room. :happy:

Lots of good deals, but - having bought all three 3x large jar TSV's this year - we now have candles coming out our ears!! Currently burning Wild Mint in the kitchen and Hibiscus Water in the living room. :happy:

I'm now picturing you with Yankee jar earplugs!

.... which reminds me of this (don't look if you're eating or if you are of a delicate disposition!)

Bleurghhh!

I daren't look on Amazon for these and I love Red Apple Wreath! I want to stick to my ADs this year and perhaps only stray for WJ pillars. I pray that Portrait trios don't reappear! I was in TK this morning and they had a selection for £15. I didn't check which ones but saw Baby Powder was there. And if our piddling TK has them, some larger shops must have more. Trying to avoid them in my sight line I walked into a counter and hurt my leg!!!!!

just bought the qvc tsv that had the large jar, 12 tealights and 6 votives in midnight jasmine for £19.99 post free on an e bay yankee shop site.

just bought the qvc tsv that had the large jar, 12 tealights and 6 votives in midnight jasmine for £19.99 post free on an e bay yankee shop site.

A bargain, eh? Was it from the seller My Planet I mentioned above? If so, I think you can expect really quick delivery.

I daren't look on Amazon for these and I love Red Apple Wreath! I want to stick to my ADs this year and perhaps only stray for WJ pillars. I pray that Portrait trios don't reappear! I was in TK this morning and they had a selection for £15. I didn't check which ones but saw Baby Powder was there. And if our piddling TK has them, some larger shops must have more. Trying to avoid them in my sight line I walked into a counter and hurt my leg!!!!!

umm red apple wreath Large jar & 6 votives & a box of tealights £16.99 delivered from the seller mentioned above http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Limited-E...as-Gift-Set-/371913031853?hash=item5697be80ad

umm red apple wreath Large jar & 6 votives & a box of tealights £16.99 delivered from the seller mentioned above http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Limited-E...as-Gift-Set-/371913031853?hash=item5697be80ad

That's the same set I also mentioned in my earlier post (note to self: must stop the long, boring posts!) - but it was on Amazon a touch cheaper. I confess I bought it and am very, very pleased. Incidentally, I ordered it from Amazon on Good Friday afternoon and it arrived on Easter Monday afternoon! Just like QVC, right?!
:mysmilie_468:

A bargain, eh? Was it from the seller My Planet I mentioned above? If so, I think you can expect really quick delivery.

yes it was love this fragance and can give away a few bits for pressies. i am thinking the tsv had a medium jar as well or am i imagining it.its cheap as chips with no post yeahhh:mysmilie_50:

its gone up to £24.99 and mine has been despatched. beat that qvc

Well done, boffy. I have noticed a few of the prices went up recently. Still not bad really but what you paid was excellent.

I'm still trying to resist getting the Winter Glow set at £17.99.

just got mine can hardly believe how fast the delivery was. burning a sampler and its filling my bedroom with the heady smell of midnight jasmine

just got mine can hardly believe how fast the delivery was. burning a sampler and its filling my bedroom with the heady smell of midnight jasmine

Excellent. I am definitely keeping an eye on that seller after my experience. It's a shame they have been easing the prices up but maybe it's inevitable.

Funny you should mention Amazon's Yankee offers, Ellaaa, as I too have been perusing - not that I am buying, of course, because I am being very strong (ish). But good to let the forum know so thanks for starting this off.

I didn't spot so many single jar bargains but I did find some interesting Yankee collections I think I recognise from QVC last year at, unsurprisingly, about half the price they were on QVC. There are a few sets of 3 jars and then a number of mixed sets (jars, tealights, votives, accessories). For example:

- There are sets of 3 boxes of tealights and 15 votives (together with 2 holders) in three scents, to match the 3 jars in TSVs, for £19.99 inc P&P. If you like tealights and votives, that's terrific value. They tend to be ones which were on QVC six months ago or more such as the Warm Summer Nights (Midnight Lilac, Lavender Sunset, Summer Storm) and Harvest Time (Caramel Apple Cake, Autumn Gathering, Candied Pecans) sets on Q last year. See here.

- If you like Red Apple Wreath, there's a set containing a large jar, a box of TLs and 6 votives for £14.99 inc P&P (here)

You often find the same sellers/shops on eBay as on Amazon so it's worth comparing the two as prices may vary by a few quid. I recommend a look at the seller My Planet on eBay for various Yankee sets, eg this Winter one with large tumbler, 2 boxes of TLs and 6 votives in Winter Glow, Cozy by the Fire and Snow in Love for £17.99 (here).

I'll stop the Yankee obsessing now as I have some chocolate eating to do. Happy Easter to all.

Thanks for the heads up on this. On a whim ordered the Autumn selection. Delivered really quickly and smell delicious!

Thanks for the heads up on this. On a whim ordered the Autumn selection. Delivered really quickly and smell delicious!

Oh, I'm so pleased you found something there too. The Autumn scents are lovely. I had the three jars last year and have been burning the pecan one the last week or two.

If I spot any more good sets, I'll post.

Oh, this My Planet seller is brilliant! Interestingly, the prices of some of the same items differ on amazon and eBay. But anyway, ohhhhh how do I resist buying more Yankee now!! *head desk* I love the look of that Winter selection, has anyone tried Winter Glow? What is it like?

Latest posts

Back