Yankee Candle Amazon Easter Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, this My Planet seller is brilliant! Interestingly, the prices of some of the same items differ on amazon and eBay. But anyway, ohhhhh how do I resist buying more Yankee now!! *head desk* I love the look of that Winter selection, has anyone tried Winter Glow? What is it like?

You've come to the right place, Ellaaa, because not only have I spent ages looking at Yankee sets on Amazon and eBay the last couple of weeks, particularly the My Planet ones, but in a weak moment yesterday, as a reward for not buying anything in the Q Beauty Event, and because there was a Nectar eBay offer, I went for that Winter set. I have a small jar of Winter Glow which I lit last week to check it out. It's a bright, fresh scent which I'm struggling to describe. It's got a hint of pine but not the hit you get in Christmas Garland. When lit, I found it sweeter and warmer, even slightly fruity, so it's not too wintry. Can anyone help us out on this one, if they've tried Winter Glow?

Yes, definitely check on Amazon if you find a set on eBay and vice versa, because they can vary in price, eg some £19.99 on Amazon and £22.99/£24.99 on eBay. I noticed My Planet items (not sure if all) are sold through Casa Candles on Amazon but I have no idea how that could make them cheaper!?!

you described winter glow very well its fresh but has some warm notes to it

Thanks, boffy. It's reassuring that you say that as I'm never sure about how I smell things compared to others.

I think there's a bit of lemon in there.

Thanks Andi and boffy, great descriptions - and oh dear, it sounds exactly like a scent I would like :mysmilie_17: Hurry up payday!!

Thanks Andi and boffy, great descriptions - and oh dear, it sounds exactly like a scent I would like :mysmilie_17: Hurry up payday!!

Whoops, sorry to encourage you! My Winter set duly arrived this morning (Royal Mail 48) - no surprises as I did know Winter Glow, Cozy By The Fire and Snow In Love. I can vouch for the quality of all and the packaging. And I can certainly confirm the value: £17.99 which I see as £8.50 for the tall decor jar, £2.50 each for the two boxes of TLs and 75p each for the six votives - bargains all!

PS I don't know or work for the seller!!

Whoops, sorry to encourage you! My Winter set duly arrived this morning (Royal Mail 48) - no surprises as I did know Winter Glow, Cozy By The Fire and Snow In Love. I can vouch for the quality of all and the packaging. And I can certainly confirm the value: £17.99 which I see as £8.50 for the tall decor jar, £2.50 each for the two boxes of TLs and 75p each for the six votives - bargains all!

PS I don't know or work for the seller!!

And just to prove it, here's an even better offer for the same Winter set! Now £12.95 including P&P is CHEAP!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172644502343?ul_noapp=true

Just to mention there's a duo of Peppermint Martini large jars on eBay at the moment (more than one for sale) for £24.99. Probably the wrong time of year though??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yankee-Ca...542428?hash=item2384b88c5c:g:MU8AAOSwcgNZGw6o

PS Hopefully nobody went for the Apple Cobbler and Brilliant Autumn duo I mentioned above as the seller appears to have been a baddun! If you pay with Paypal, though, at least you get your money back.

If anyone needs any Yankee candles asap for this Bank Holiday Weekend, my local YC shop has 50% off certain fragrances including new ones. Just treated myself to two large candles- Ginger Dusk (my all round favourite) & Wild Fig.

Latest posts

Back