Beauty event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
Loads of stuff on website about beauty event but can see no mention of the date! Anyone know which day it's on? Next Sunday when it's the Tarte TSV perhaps! Anyone know?

I am sure its next sunday too. Lots of tempting Easy Pays, this is when QVC having a capped P&P would really be useful!!

Mostly easypays no doubt; do they think we don't realise we're still paying the full price? Yep it's next Sunday: wall to wall beauty!

I'm struggling to find a genuine bargain in that lot - not influenced by the Easy Pays.

Mostly easypays no doubt; do they think we don't realise we're still paying the full price? Yep it's next Sunday: wall to wall beauty!

Pity I cleared out wardrobes this weekend cos that would be more exciting than what's on offer for next weekend.

Why do they have full weekends of one type of product be it beauty, gardening, fashion, Eek. A bit of variety please, and I DONT mean QVC selection shows which are even more crap than usual.

Pity I cleared out wardrobes this weekend cos that would be more exciting than what's on offer for next weekend. :mysmilie_59:

Why do they have full weekends of one type of product be it beauty, gardening, fashion, Eek. A bit of variety please, and I DONT mean QVC selection shows which are even more crap than usual.
Maybe it's because the TV schedule on the Q webshite has been broken for weeks on end? Without it, their customers won't miss their favourite shows if beauty, gardening or Diamonique are stretched across a whole 24 or 48 hours. :mysmilie_13:

The L'Occitane supersize shower gel duo is good value, even with the P&P added - I paid £23.00 for an eco-friendly refill in my local store and use this every morning so it's worth stocking up on it.

I've already ordered 4 things, damnit lol. I want PK shampoo though, but I cant use the coconut one they have there at the moment.

I've managed (so far) to restrict myself to the Tarte TSV, which I bought full price as I'm determined to cut back on my easy pays - too easy (for me) to rack up the monthly repayments :(

the temptation is always there but i have enough shower gels and bars of soap to last me over a year so i wont be buying any..now molton brown is an interesting story. i was in my local aldi store and finally spotted the mb looky likey shower gels and handwash. i was blown over. the smells are literally identical. the scents dont last as long on the hands as the mb ones but they are excellent dupes. i bought the rhubarb and rose one and will be decanting it forthwith when the mb is finished. i will does one pump per was and should get the same about if timespan with it :mysmilie_8:

story two l'occitane face oil...the main reason why i dont buy too many qvc skincare is most of the brands dont agree with my skin. i love the l'occitane devine oil but its £70 for 30ml and i love it because it does not break me out like all the other devine range does. i was i boots and they have some naturals face oil which is pleasant but not highly perfumed and its nice does the job and comes in a pippette bottle. its half price and you buy one get one free. £8 for four bottles and no irritation.

I've ordered the Tarte TSV do far, but want a couple of other Tarte bits too. Waiting to see if they are reduced though before buying.

Latest posts

Back