Kim & Co Fashion TSV 05/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alas! The TSV arrived today and is back in the bag to be returned. I looked like I was wearing a baggy nightie. It would have been nice actually if it had been a knee length dress. Maybe maxis aren't for me.

CC

I see that Kimmy's dizty print culottes have sold out. Hmmmmmmm I know there are some who find these popular, but I'm not one of them. After reading an article in today's D/Mail from one of France's past top models, I'm convinced never to buy them. There is a reason that French ladies are so chic, and clearly its not by wearing leggings and culottes (am guilty of living in leggings), but just a few well cut 'pieces' and a great hair cut ! I tried that years ago and I got fed up wearing the same old things to wear, my hair looked fab in the hairdressers but resembled Einstein when I stepped out into the wind, so clearly I'm not cut out to be 'chic' - AND my body shape is not conducive to the little Chanel suits, silk blouses and tailored trousers- but oh how I wish !!!!

Just tried my navy dress on, and for me it's a keeper. I got the regular length and it fits really well, the length is just right and the 'sharkbite' is not very pronounced. I also bought a size smaller than I would normally, so the fit is better in the shoulder & armscye, - being stretchy, it accommodates the busticles with ease.

I decided to risk this, being 5ft 3 inches maxi dresses have been a complete disaster in the past, however, I bought the XS petite in the black and pink and I love it, looks lovely on

Mine arrived today too - bought the petite length and it's great for me - love them and wish I'd bought more.

After reading everyone's posts on this page I think I should have bought a small and not a medium. It was definitely big on me but I liked the colour. Glad everyone is pleased with theirs.

CC

Latest posts

Back