Grace Fashion Collection TSV 09/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nothing new fashionwise with this collection, but the only one that appears to accommodate the larger gals !

Dear Lord, just take a bog standard T shirt and cut a couple of holes in the shoulders, voila ! edgy.

How much longer must we put up with the 'designers' shoving this style down our throats. That mix'n'match warehouse must have container loads of the stuff which they'll have trouble shifting once it does go out of date.

I was at a country fair today, and saw a group of rather large ladies enjoying their day out, sadly a couple of their group decided to brave the weather and wore cold shoulder tops with 'flapping' sleeves. I can only say what a sad sight. The tops of bulky arms complete with half a tattoo showing comes a close second to muffin tops followed by overtight leggings. Not a good look, and the sooner this ends the better.

God, not another one - I don't like them at all. It is like groundhog day all the time. Change the record QVC please.

They are spoiling us with this so called fashion. Hope it's got an uneven droopy bottom just to make it even less appealing.

QVC seem to be bringing us progressively more and more hideous "fashion"... I cannot help wondering if they are engaged in a social experiment to see how far they can go without customers abandoning them.

It seems Ali K was wearing it in one of tonight`s shows and people on facebook are asking where she got her "gorjussssss top from ?"

This ones got sparkly bits too. I'm glad I no longer have to worry about trends, Freedom from throw away fashion. Its great.

I have yet to see someone who looks good in these awful 'cold shoulders'.Agree with earlier comments when will they give them the 'cold shoulder' & send to the trash bin?Suspect there will be millions in the sales ( Not Q they don't have what I would call sales).To think I could team this with a pair of Kim & Co. leggings & take off to Paris or Milan.

Claire Sutton is wearing this top on today's lunchtime show in navy blue; it looks slightly better than the still photo colours. My money's still safe.

Have just received this email from Grace

Grace UK and QVC have come together again to offer you an exciting opportunity…

Tune in from midnight tonight to have the chance to purchase this beautiful cold shoulder, stud detail tunic with FREE necklace!! QVC are offering this TODAY’S SPECIAL VALUE with a special starting price of just £34.98!! Normal price £45.00.

This offer will be repeated throughout the evening and all day tomorrow so you will have plenty of time to get your hands on this versatile loose fitting, comfortable garment with a twist of glamour, which comes in plenty of colours to suit your mood, skin tone or simply those new shoes you have just purchased.

And if this isn’t your choice of styling, you will be pleased to know that over the following shows, Sarah Roberts will be showing you a selection of lace trim trousers, a dash of houndtooth, polka dots, crocheted trims, beautiful studded neck lines and plenty more. To ensure you don’t miss out, the show times are as follows;

Monday 8 May - 12 midnight through to 9am
Tuesday 9 May – 9am / 11am / 1pm / full showing at 4pm

We hope you enjoy the show!!

Kind regards

Your Grace team
www.grace-uk.co.uk
Tel: + 44 1482 820654

cid:[email protected]

The photos didn't copy above, but it's available in Royal blue, navy blue, red, taupe, black and pinky peach

Here's a thought, Marks' clothes sales are always a bit shaky so why don't they team up with QVC to create some sort of capsule collection to flog there - bet people would be champing at the bit to buy it and it would boost their sales figures!

Latest posts

Back