Grace Fashion Collection TSV 09/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And if this isn’t your choice of styling, you will be pleased to know that over the following shows, Sarah Roberts will be showing you a selection of lace trim trousers, a dash of houndtooth, polka dots, crocheted trims, beautiful studded neck lines and plenty more.

The whole collection sounds appalling!

Grace Cold Shoulder Stud Detail Tunic & Necklace
Item Number: 166390
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This floaty tunic features contrasting gunmetal-tone studs surrounding the cold shoulder cut-out detail at the sleeves, and comes with a necklace in a complementary tone to complete the look. Accessorising is taken care of with this pretty tunic top from Grace - all you need to choose are the perfect trousers to complete the look.

Accessorise for any occasion - change up the style of this top by simply adding or removing the necklace. The tunic on its own with some cropped jeans is a gorgeous weekend brunch option, while adding the necklace with some skinny trousers and heels will have you ready for an evening out in no time.

Find your perfect fit – we're pleased to bring this gorgeous top to you in a wide range of sizes, from an 8 to a 32, so every woman can look gorgeous with Grace.

Round neckline
Short sleeves
97% viscose, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Cobalt tunic with Light Blue necklace
Navy with Tanzanite necklace
Black with Purple necklace
Mink with Black necklace
Coral with Rose necklace
Red with Clear necklace

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 89cm (35"), 10: 94cm (37"), 12: 99cm (39"), 14: 104cm (40.9"), 16: 109cm (42.9"), 18: 114cm (44.9"), 20: 121cm (47.6"), 22: 126cm (49.6"), 24: 131cm (51.6"), 26: 136cm(53.5"), 28: 141cm (55.5"), 30: 146cm (57.5"), 32: 151cm (59.4")
Length: 8-12: 73.5cm (28.9"), 14-18: 75cm (29.5"), 20-24: 76.5cm (30.1"), 26-28: 79cm (31.1"), 30-32: 81cm (31.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166390

Just watched a few minutes of the launch and crikey they`re talking up this top as if it`s haute couture. It`s a baggy cold shoulder effort with metal blingy bits and cheap made in China piece of costume jewellery and a supposed bargain for not far off 40 quid including p and p.
Apparently one of the Grace team was trained by Jean Paul Gaultier so the guest presenter said. What a come down, now designing for QVC !

There is nothing special about this. You could find the same on a market stall or cheap fashion shop. Theo Paphitis owns 25% of the company apparently. I'm out.

I agree, this top might not be top fashion, but it is aimed at much larger women than Kim & Co cater for.
I have a few of their Maxi dresses and I take a 22/24 in this range, which is a 3XL in Kim's range - and Kim's dresses can be tight on my hips.
This range go up to a size 32 and their sizes are very generous so a size 32 must be massive - Primark and market stalls don't cater for any large sizes like this.
Grace do some nice clothes and it's nice to see somebody catering for some larger ladies on QVC too.
It would be nice if we were all slim enough to all wear anything, but sadly it's not the case

I agree, this top might not be top fashion, but it is aimed at much larger women than Kim & Co cater for.
I have a few of their Maxi dresses and I take a 22/24 in this range, which is a 3XL in Kim's range - and Kim's dresses can be tight on my hips.
This range go up to a size 32 and their sizes are very generous so a size 32 must be massive - Primark and market stalls don't cater for any large sizes like this.
Grace do some nice clothes and it's nice to see somebody catering for some larger ladies on QVC too.
It would be nice if we were all slim enough to all wear anything, but sadly it's not the case

I get your point and its true they are at least catering for larger ladies not opting for the one size clothing that doesn't suit anyone much. I thought Jilly looked OK in it but not the skinny ambassador. For me the cold shoulder is a young look and I coudnt get away with it these days.

i am a larger lady and was looking forward to this range. the problem for me is i hate bright colours and crystals and fussy embellishments. i like more tailored well cut stuff which hardly anyone does in uk. its usually imported from italy or germany and way out of my price range

Having a 'Dragon' on board means nothing either!!
And the 'I've been on TV before' guests monotonous voice which is anything but natural is putting me off before I even look at the clothes!!
Is she on a bet too as to how many times she mentions 'Ann' the head 40 years experience designer!!

I take your point, and believe me, I'm no lightweight myself, but larger ladies deserve something stylish as much as anyone else. It cannot be beyond the wit of these so called 'designers' to understand this, surely? This top may be available in a huge range of sizes, but it will suit no-one!

Latest posts

Back